Reviews for All the World Says It's Winter
Magical Illusions chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OMG. SUCH A CUTE STORY. VERY WELL WRITEEN

-ADDS TO FAVORITE-
kkiiittttyyyyy chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This story was wonderful. :) I congratulate you for being able to write such a wonderful rendition of the NB relationship despite being (as I gathered from the reviews), a CB fan. Few writers are able to write with such unbiased simplicity. :D
Sybella chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I'm very new to the Gossip Girl fandom but catch up quick. I've read some lovely stories- truly beautiful ones. This is the most wonderful of them all.

I love your take on Blair and Nate. I'm fonder of Nate and Vanessa myself but this is incomparable.

Thank you for sharing your brilliance.

It is sorely admired and appreciated.
SilkenBone922 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This is absolutely perfect. You truly see Blair and Nate for what they are and manage to communicate that truth in so perfect and heartbreaking a manner- your stories leave all the rest of us writers feeling inadequate.

Incomparable.
nightisneon chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Very beautifully written! I'm a total C/B fan, but I always loved N/B in the books. I love your take on them!
forbrighterdays chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was great. I loved the ending. Perfect. Good work.
troubled.writings.x chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
that was so bittersweet. great job! :)
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
this was really good! it's interesting to see your take on the Nate/Blair relationship.
3venst4r chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
the story is beautiful but a bit tragic. blair is all comfort and familiarity with nate but we all know she needs more than that. i feel like the feisty side of her is never fully shown when she is with nate. but if it can make her happy for the time being, so be it.
katiedv chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was so well written that I'll forgive that it's NB-centric. :P

You write beautifully, so if you want to continue this, I will not complain... unless you stop updating those other two fics of yours that I'm addicted to!
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I don't like Nate and Blair but this was just...I can't describe had so much emotion.I loved was like I could feel Blair's Job,like always. :)
ExclamationDot chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Normally Not A Big Fan Of Triangle Things But This One I Enjoyed Good work x
annablake chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Loved it. I'm not a NB fan (understatemnet of the year) but I love how you write them. It's very, very interesting. Love the angst and love how it's clear B's not over Chuck. (Will she ever...?)

Everything was going fine until Nate happened to mention "the big elephant in the room" (clueless or what? lol), until then Blair managed to keep up the charade, then it cracked.

Wish it would be more than a one-shot (I always wish for that, don't I lol?), but alas. It's perfect as it is.

Great! :-)
callmebluetoo chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
There's nothing better than seeing "New story from Catheryne" in my inbox.

Blair's POV is so compelling... I think she's the most interesting multi-faceted character on the show and this fic really reflects everything she feels.