Reviews for Subterfuge
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Well that was surprising. And not in a good way "OTL
Len, my beloved asshole, I will keep cheering you on!
shii san chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I know this about the wedding, but in the end, WHY ON EARTH IS IT THAT KAHOKO DID NOT MARRY TSUKIMORI BUT TSCHIURA?

I liked the first part, but when i found out it was Tschiura X Hino...

I FEEL SAD!

but nice way of describing though... :P
elfity chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this is by far my favorite. this is genuinely one of the best pieces of fiction (one shot or otherwise)I've come across since fictionpress's Myrika.

wow. I really loved this one.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I don't know, but someone seemed to have copied this plot. Edited of course. /s/53030/1/Everlasting_Vows

This is way better. Kudos to you.
wearegliding5683 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
that was so sad... but I guess I shouldn't be talking I always have wanted to see a cute love story with a sad ending... thanks lol :D
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I can see this happening. But I certainly didn't expect it. Nice.
catharsys chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I'm so relieved to find this fic again. (I can't believe I haven't faved this the first time I read it.)

Anyway, good lord, this short episode just crushes my heart. I'm a huge Len/Kaho fan but tragic endings are always inviting. I especially love the way you prime the readers to misread, making us think at first that it's Len and Kaho's wedding. Great job! Keep writing! :)
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I wish you really would continue. This would make a great series, but the ending was really great, even though it was sad and not what everyone expected, but I'm still faving it.
kechii chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aww.. At first, I thought he's the one who's gonna be married to Kahoko. I'm really slow at figuring out things. lol. ..smiling mask.. Tsk.. Len I'm here. Gah.. I'm starting to be a crazed fan girl. NO! *trashes laptop*
Blue777Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Man this is depressing. I love depressing stories :D

I really thought it was Len who was the groom. Guess not -_-

Poor him. Tsk tsk, too slow. Anyway, I love your story :D

It's angst! I love angst! You should write more stuff like this :D
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
dang. T_T
lorraine019 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I LOVE DIS STORY! any way i want u 2 continue Of Princess Black Cat. PLEZ!
A Raven Is Like A Writing Desk chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
*gets teary eyed* I partly expected that ending but partly didn't. Aw Len. Poor you
fanfatic08 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
kya~

that was so nice. at first, I thought he was the groom. hehe...

I like kahoxlen more but it was nice.
Alida Rei chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I just wanted to point out that it's "Fairy tale," not fairy tail.

Wow. Nice. A good bittersweet ending. Personally, I don't like RyoutarouKahoko, but I liked the angst. Nice job with repetition.