Reviews for What to do about Elvis
glitterfairy11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Fab story, you combined 2 of my favourite things - M7 and Stephanie Plum! And having Ezra and Ranger in the same story has made go quite weak at the knees!
StrangeVisitor chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
That was terrific! You really captured the feel of a Stephanie Plum novel - like I was reading her new book. I really enjoyed it - LMAO. :D
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Good lord, that's a wonderful story *giggles*. I love both M7 and the Stephanie Plum novels and I must say, you've captured both of them very well.

Now, how about a sort of companion piece where Stephanie gets to wreak her particular brand of havoc in Denver? ;-)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
In one word, awesome! You captured the style of the books wonderfuly. I really like the reactions that Stephanie, Lula, and Connie had to the Mag.7. Great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Woot! Boob is an exceptionally good doggy! Way to go Team Seven! Great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Hey even Larabee rarely takes over someone else's office especially from another alpha male unless he has good reason too. Excellent stuff! Loving it! Good to see our boys through another's eyes.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Way to go Seven! Interesting Crossover. I had to look up Stephanie Plum online to find out who she is. Don't presume people know from one fandom know the other fandom. Ass a bit of explanation please, or a link to it. Good story so far though.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Woot! What a great start! Bad Ass! Truly inspired!
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Very nice ending! Chris must really respect Stephanie to allow her to be used as bait like that. Nice that Bob was quite the hero. Love Stephanie being sneaky enough to get "Elvis" and that she got all the stuff she wanted to have before her backup arrived. Very nice read. Thanks for sharing and please keep writing Mag 7.
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Very nice action packed chapter! Great way to get Chris' attention by blowing up his truck. He's not going to let that go. Both sides will have an interesting time working together and I'm sure Stephanie won't be going to a safe house. Bob is a terrific character and Ranger sounds like quite the match for Chris. Love Bob attaching himself to Ezra and goosing Nathan. Thanks for posting this.
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Very cool new addition and great look at the team from the outside. You got a lot of background from the other universe in very well; Ranger sounds amazing!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very nice start; lots of mystery and Chris isn't going to enjoy trusting strangers but he does trust Vin's judgement. Looks like an adventure in Trenton.