Reviews for Adagio
Love it! :)
Keep writing!
M.I.
winter faerie chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great story! Kudos for the style of the story - especially how well you used the point of view - and for the well-depicted gradual growth of Tenten's character

Thanks for writing! )

~Gabie _
openwindow chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
LOVED IT! especially the part about "batshit insane maito gai" hahaha and tai da! are you taiwanese too? XD
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm not a huge Neji/Tenten fan for a multitude of reasons, but I have to say this is a well-written and fun short fic. Your grammar and spelling is wonderful, and your phrasing and continuity is really good. It's a little choppy in the beginning where you use parentheses a lot - but don't get me wrong! I like the way you used them, but it was slightly inconsistent and that made it a little confusing. But only a little. It didn't seem like you just tacked on the Neji/Tenten at the end, really, although you're right, there was a lot more standalone introspective/character study stuff in there than your standard romance.

Good stuff, nice AU idea.
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Very good AU. (: Awesomely sweet, as well. The only part of the story that I was little unable to handle was the spelling of 'Tiang'.

By any chance, are you Chinese/Taiwanese?
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
From the moment I read - "Neji tells Rock Lee that fate has made him a sub-par bass player. Tenten tells Neji he can take his fate and shove it up somewhere that will require a prostate examination to remove it." I realised that this was going to be a damn good story. How right I was. *sighs* If only i could write 'deep and introspective' character studies ... then my English teacher (who's a master at the "I am such a scary headmistress that my look will make you pee in your pants" look, complete with the glasses tilting motion, narrowing eyes and tight-lipped menacing frown) will no longer be forever glaring knitting needles at me. Great job btw!
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
My thoughts: I don't care whether you're incapable of writing non-AU pieces for Naruto. This is great.

As a cellist, I agree completely with Tenten. Vivaldi is far more rewarding than Mozart. Mozart's only fun to play if you're a violinist.

-Phoenix
niver chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very original, very beautiful. I especially loved the ending, with the article and how they had a nationwide tour.
OpalescentStorm chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Ohmigosh. Marry me, plzkthanx.

Just kidding. But I really loved it. Tenten is a cellist, and that in itself made fans of Tenten who are also cellists (because I'm not the only one. Right? Right?) almost die of happiness. And I'm sure Lee would be a kick-ass bassist. Only one thing I had a problem with: "(All Tiang Tiang needs is this instrument, the noises it makes, the way it bends the air and springs back in a sort of joyful, triumphant shout that makes her ears all but burst.)" I'm sure you meant the noise of the cello, but it seemed a little unclear, and I got a fairly amusing mental picture of a cello bending air and then springing back.

Other than that, it was amazing. Great job.
shadowrabbit chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Cool, I loved that Tenten and Nejis' obsession and drive to become ninja has been swapped with music. It works so well, as I really think that Tenten is the musical type XD

Haha Temari, silly girl, making fun of Tenten.

anyway good one.

xo
The Square chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Yay.

c:
rao hyuga 18 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
very nice! two thumbs up!
JynxFinnigan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Haha, it is rather AU, but I like it :D

It's well done and very poetic.

-Jynx-