Reviews for Agony Aunt Leon
Cloud Awning chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was probably one of the most entertaining fics involving Cloud and Leon I've ever read! Totally made me smile, laugh, and ponder in all the right places. Kudos to you.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was by far the funniest one-shot featuring Cloud and Leon, that I've ever read! I can so see this happening. It's quite adorable, too, the way they're both acting, and you captured their personality very well.

There were a few tiny errors in the beginning ('then' should be 'than' a couple of times), but other than that, it was perfect. :)
FFAddicted chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This has got to be one of the funniest, if not the funniest, story i have ever read. The humour is subtle but at the same time obvious and yet stays away from blatantly obvious puns and jokes that can quite often ruin the whole story. The writing is brilliant and makes it seem like it has actually happened. Leon's actions and reactions create a perfect blend of humour and the seriousness of the situation. 10/10
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aww, that was sweet, and funny too. I love how dense and lost Cloud is here, because really, that's how he is. Leon feeling guilty is adorable too _
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Hi! i know it's a little bit old this story, but i really love it! You're a good writer... poor Leon, Cloud didn't let him sleep too much, hehe, I also imagine the confused puppy face of Cloud... hehe, he's very bad at words, I really like it, well... that's all I wanted to say, thanks for writing this story, that makes me happy, see other imaginations, see other ideas...oh well, see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I loved this! It was really good!
Nonimouse chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
LOL Hilarious! This story was so funny! Fantastic dialogue and descriptions. Sleepy Leon is great (though why the game calls him Leon and not Squall I just don't get).

Some of my fav lines:

"...so it was more like the blind being led by the blind man with a walking stick.

And Sephiroth being listed as No.1 on the giving love advice list was just priceless :)

Tell me, have you played Crisis Core by any chance? Cuz I think Genesis would be able to give good advice and Zack would kill Cloud for hitting on his girl...

Could you add a similar one shot to your Erestor/Glorfindel story by any chance? Glorfindel waking up Elrond in the middle of the night comes to mind LOL :)
soraroxas365 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
"However, this did put Sephiroth worryingly high up the list of people to go to for love advice." Was one of my favorite lines! This was SO cute! And Cloud was SO adorable, I wanted to give him a hug SO badly!
Kasai Ame chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very well written and smart! Had less action and dialogue than most KH stories I stumble across, but that's not important. Job well done.