Reviews for Current Steps
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Carlie and Anthony are born
twlightbella chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Bella and Edward have a daughter named Carlie Esme Cullen and a son named Anthony Charles Cullen.
4Kristen4 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
You could do something with Renee since she is out an everything. Or Jacob acting strangely maybe we can find out why?
BookloverLaura chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
I hope you update because the story is really good.
Ideas chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I think you can write about the twins starting kindergarden or something like that. Writing about the others is also a good idea. I think you should forget Renee.

Continue writing please!
Kim chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
How about them starting at the hopsital
Paramore.R chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
You should split off and take a look into the others lives for the next couple of chapters let them have children have Emmett concerned for his childs sake of Renee try to show the other characters some because some people like Alice and Jasper or Emmett and Rose more so this and the Prequel appeal to them more it will get more people have Alice and Jasper have a run in with a girl named Maria who tries to steal Jasper and threatens there child try to bring other characters into it make them have crazy neighbors there isnt enough characters for you to work with so that is probably your main problem in writers block

p.s. i love the story im not critizing im just trying to give ideas but hey im just a kid im just trying to help
ashley chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I have been reading this story and I abosolutely love it! Please do not stop and continue writing it. I enjoy the story and plot very much and i also like the style of the writing. I have not found a good story to read on fan fic until now.

:]
TheInsatiableVampire chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
THE BABY HAS THE SAME NAME AS ME!

AH! I LOVE IT :D
icenodi chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
you should ave Edward at work one day-and Jaco come in and babyknap one of the Twins.
twilight lover125 chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
make renee have an apperence or bella getting kidnapped or the kids or both lol
Zoella De Vil chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
okay, jacob's a boob!

and that is suspicious! XD

yay for edward and bella!

Zoella De Vil chapter 2 . 5/2/2009

yay!

love the names!

cute!

redheads-have-more-fun-HPLVR chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
i don't know honestly, i think sequels look hard to write. you could make a little summary to tie it up like five years later, that would be a good ending if you have writers block. i think the story is ready to be finished, it's run it's course. it was really good, but there is only so far you can take a story.