Reviews for Sonata
Clever and entertaining...
SophisticatedSage chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
I wonder what Snape’s heart’s desire could be? Anyway, loved this story! :D
jemfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2020
Does anyone else think that Ostendo would have been an equally good title?
CeruleanKiss chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
I came back to read this for about the dozenth time because I love it oh so dearly.
It's a masterpiece if I've ever seen one. Absolutely beautiful. Heart-wrenching. Blood-singing.
I love, love, love, love this little short story.
I can't stop returning to it on random days when it pops into my head, and I'm always left a little breathless, with a heart full, first of pouring rain, then rainbows and sunshine, by the end of it.
Seriously, such a good read. One of my all-time favorites :)
RuneMarauder189 chapter 2 . 12/28/2018
So so great! Loved this!
LaBelladoneX chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Just beautiful x
LCB chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Did it work!?
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Kind of makes you wish that Hermione and Draco popped into Severus' room when he said that spell. LOL.

Great one shot. I loved reading it here. I know I've read it before, probably at GE.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Aww.
Enn chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I am so in love with this story. I hope my heart's desire will be revealed too. Ostendo.
MsOctopusQueen chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Brilliant. Just bloody brilliant. Ohh... I do love the complications you've set up for the characters. I'm interested to read more of your works.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
amaizing. i loved this fic. as i read i listened to all the classical songs(which happen to be a few of my many favorites) you had listed in the story. id love for there to either be a sequel or this plot made into a full multiple chapter story.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This story was lovely. Truly. I loved that the only way Draco could express his fear and loneliness and utter desperation was through his music. And I loved that Hermione recognized his pain and sought to comfort him. Her love the only thing that could save him.

Great job on this story, it was very touching.
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Is this a multi chapter or just a one shot. Anyways loved it
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Is this a oneshot or a chapter story? Whatever, it's I/really/I good! Loved it, ostendo charm is cool!