Reviews for Full Circle
Searchingforangels chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Lovely! Very introspective, very heartwarming. I can really see this happening precanon.
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Ah, this was so touching! It's atmosphere was great and Natsume's reactions and behavior was spot on. Good job.
Adding to Community.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Nooo... Not for the time being, Natsume...!

They would never kick you out! You don't have reason to leave soon too! D':

So don't think about that!
Skye Fawn chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is a really cute story! Also, the Fujiwara's are relatives from Natsume's father's side of the family.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Don't worry, it's not weird. I like this story. Love it.
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ahh, a somewhat bittersweet story~ Beautiful~
YamiTenshi14 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow... I like this story a lot! You wrote it with the gloomy/detached air that Natsume has so it makes it feel like it's really from his point of view. Fave! Thank you for writting it!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I didn't think it was weird, it was really well written! I love this series, both manga and anime (mostly cos the anime has more episodes than the chapters I've read on )

I think they were all in character. Natsume was quiet and withdrawn at first, but everything you mentioned has happaned in canon (the last part anyway) and you have pointed out a few interesting things. They never did questions Nyanko's origins, nor when he comes home late. It seems that they know something is up and it's best just to let him have the space... they really are a nice couple...
tezuka chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
It's a nice fic, showing Natsume's insecurities very well :) Great job!
obeythefluff chapter 1 . 2/21/2009