Reviews for Leave Out All The Rest
Daisyrosie chapter 26 . 5/26
Loved it quick question is this a non vamp story
nessa01 chapter 46 . 5/18
Omg i cant believe he died after everything was just wrking out for them!
akane-cardcaptor chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Not sure about it, but I will give it a try...
Guest chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
I'm sitting here crying! The story is really good but I don't think you should have made Edward die x
Guest chapter 47 . 7/30/2014
Awh no poor Bella gutted Edward had to die an just before there wedding too... Very sad
Beckaabook chapter 47 . 7/18/2014
I feel completely heartbroken at the end of this story. But you know what, that just shows me how good it was that I could read this in a few hours and feel such a strong connection to the characters at the end of it is incredible. Genuinely very impressed, takes a lot of balls to love and mould your characters and then to let them go. As a fellow writer, I know. Congratulations on an awesome story - and if it's your passion - keep writing and get yourself published!
AS1234 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I'm sorry for saying this because this was otherwise an amazing story and I absolutely loved it (it's been a long time since I've read good fanfics) but it died with the ending. I understand it's style or whatever but I can't read any more of it knowing what's gnna happen at the end (yes I cheated a little and looked ahead but when I saw that...I just can't read it. As dramatic as this sounds, it's just too emotionally heart wrenching).
Alex chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
I really like this fanfic but don't you think it is just a tad too dramatic at times
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 32 . 1/21/2014
Why did you kill of edward. Not upset just curious. Interesting plot twist but sad. I wish we knew more like if he was alive when Charlie found him or what he was junking as he died
guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I read this over the summer and cried my eyes out at the end. I was starting it again just now and remember that this was THAT story, and as good as it was, there is no way I am reading it again. I can't handle all of the feels. Suckerpunch right in the feels, man.
Katie chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
See, in this situation I think Google would be who I turned to, not a parent :P
bensoning chapter 46 . 5/21/2013
Definitely a big disappointment to me
Werewolflover1997 chapter 47 . 4/22/2013
The ending was sad. Poor Bella and poor Charlotte
Guro chapter 47 . 4/1/2013
I'm shoked, didn't like the endig at all, but before that it was an adorable story! Keep up the writing ;)
Guest chapter 47 . 2/20/2013
I really liked this story, but the ending let me down big time. I love Edward too much to like a fic that kills him off...sorry.
2,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »