Reviews for A Matter of Perspective
Anony9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was absolutely adorable and perfect, thank you. May God Bless, Sincerely, Anony9.
Pure-Lyfe chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very cute. :) I like how it really fleshes out those scenes in the movie some.
Ivymax1234 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I liked your story. I don't really remember all the details of this book, but I remember it was really good...
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
lol. Aw! Go, Turnip!

I find it amazing how you could just take this small scene from the movie and rewrite it like this! It's wonderfully written and completely on top of things, if you ask me!

_ Looks like Turnip's got twice the competition...or, by the end, I suppose we really only count Lootie. XD

Rock on! I think this was just as good as, if not slightly better than, 'Gone'! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I thought this was totally cute! Turnip was adorable, a very smart kitten. I liked how protective he was of Irene. And his reaction to Curdie...a little reluctantly giving the boy credit for frightening away the goblins, thinking he's not so bad, then being ruffled by his subtle interest in Irene, and finally thinking it won't be so bad SHARING Irene with him.

You did a good job showing Curdie and Irene's meeting through Turnip's eyes.

"He noticed the boy being very polite to her; helping her walk so she didn’t trip. The way he held his mistress’s hand when he did so—as if he never wanted to let go of it. Their hands fit perfectly well together, Turnip admitted begrudgingly. Like a puzzle that has finally been pieced together."

"Besides, it was better sharing her with him than that lady nanny.

"Certainly, this whole ordeal could be to his advantage. It was only a matter of perspective."

Those parts really stood out for me.

Job well done!
lar lindor chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
My cats Hobbsie, Lillith, Daisy, and Biscuit enjoyed the unique perspective.