Reviews for Little Wonders
ashley chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
what's next! i love these kind of stories!
SYuuri chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
Thank you so much for updating! I really loved the way you wrote this wonder and ended it. Tommy and Kim were totally in character and I can totally see it happening. I also liked the twist about Sandi; I thought it was smart and a reasonable reason for Kim to act the way she did :) Anyway, glad to know that it's not the end of the story. Can't wait to read more.
hewhoreaps chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Well Kim and Tommy worked out their issues for the moment and Kim managed to get Tommy to be daring.

I did notice a few typos but otherwise good chapter
alwaysright chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Loved it! I hope you continue with this series soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Great job. Yay! I missed you. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
good chapter & more please
Falcon4Crane chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
i can't believe that this wonder is over! i loved it. it was great that tommy and kim finally talked and got everything out into the open. i can't wait till your next wonder whenever you get ready for it. also i can't wait for the new chapter of after the storm and brutal act of bleeding.
Izzie chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
beautiful! it's so realistic and so tommy and kim. and kat could never beat kim
SYuuri chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
So glad to see an update!

I really liked this chapter. It's angsty but I totally could understand where Kim was coming from. The ending scene nearly broke my heart. So, by 'the last chapter', do you mean this will be the last wonder? :( aww, I'll miss this story. Anyway, please update soon.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
good chapter & more please
Falcon4Crane chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
oh wow you did really well with this chapter of this wonder. i can totally picture this being an episode in the series because kim had to have been a little insecure with kat moving to town. i really like that you had kim break down with aisha and poor tommy he doesn't know what to think. please update soon i can't wait to see the conversation between them and how tommy will react to what kim has to tell him
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
hewhoreaps chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Well it would seem Kim's actions did have an effect but it seemed to have showed up a little late. Well of course Tommy is hurt and upset as result of something Kim said but as I said things would have avoid if Tommy had not appeared to show a interest in Kat which is what laid to the mess Kim and Tommy now find themselves in.

Glad to see you updated this story
rosebudjamie chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
wow really good chapter, can't wait to read more, please update soon
secretangel106 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Great concept! These are very well-written.

Are you still looking for ideas? I'm sure I could think some up. My mind tends to wander in all those "little wonders."

Great job!