Reviews for My Hands Remember
Emily chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Lovely fic. I particularly liked Gilraen telling Arathorn to go jump in a lake- or a river, as it were. He definitely wasn't expecting THAT. : )
Battered notebook of stories chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I would cheerfully read anything you write,in any fandom, but this was particularly lovely and evocative. I loved your depiction of Gilraen as a young bride, though wise beyond her years, and then as a wisewoman and mother. Your adaptation of Tolkiens style was beautifully 'tailored' to the characters ( if you will forgive the pun) as well.

Well done.:)
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh, that was beautifully done, I loved the description of the relationship between Gilraen and Arathorn, never mind the relationship between Aragorn and Gilraen... loved it. Absolutely lovely story.
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
estelcontar chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
A very moving and thoughtful story, which gives Gilraen her due, and brought to life characters we only get glimpses of in Tolkien's universe. It got one of my votes. Congratulations.
Clodia chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is really lovely. So evocative; and such an interesting choice of people who are essentially names in canon to build into real characters, too. Poor Gilraen, so often forgotten. Thank you!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
VERY enjoyable story. Loved the touch of realism when Arathorn misjudged how to handle the situation. It happens. But the scene of forgiveness was just lovely and deftly done. Kudos.