Reviews for Beautiful Secrets
HBK Fan chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
This was great!
Sunnyqueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Everytime I read this chapter I can't stop laughing and just because of this line: ""We'll get on that straight away and get back to you with an ETA on when it'll be up and running again. Sorry for the inconvenience""
So, in Spain ETA is (I actually think it's not 'on' anymore) a terrorist group from a region of the North of Spain that wanted freedom for Euskadi and I just kept thinking "I wouldn't like at all to have and ETA member send to me"
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
I liked reading your story a lot, I think it's well written. The only thing I would note is to do good spelling and grammar checks, because your words got mixed up in some chapters. Also, in marriage or relationships and parenting even titles are given based on gender, not role, so Shawn would still be John's husband. He wouldn't be called a wife, because he's just not a girl, even if he is submissive to John. Other than that I really liked the plot, and the pairing and everything. I think it's a piece of work to be proud of.
Roman'sGayLover chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
I really liked this story, it made me cry
Roman'sGayLover chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Poor Shawn, stupid John
LadyGrelka chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
"they were declared man and wife"? whats up with that! lol Very good story I am very happy that they got there happy ending too.
LadyGrelka chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
*LadyGrelka slaps Paul hard for causing all the hurt*

God Paul is a stupid ass. And if he thinks that Shawn is going to get over this he is crazy. How is Steph coming on to John John's fault anyway.
LadyGrelka chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
God damn it Paul, you are going to hurt Shawn by doing this you jackass. And I have to wonder when John is going to bottom for Shawn.
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Oh Paul should just mind his own business, Shawn will tell him when he is ready. I have a feeling that Paul's snooping is going to cause problems.
LadyGrelka chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
*LadyGrelka walks up and slaps John then says* "that's for being a ass-clown as Y2J would say."

Ok back to my review. Ya know someone should point out to John that what half the locker room is gay so he can at least tell them. I feel bad for Shawn.

*LadyGrelka snuggles Shawn and says* "Don't worry I still love ya."
LadyGrelka chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
I just hope that John's parents accept that John is gay and don't throw a fit. I don't think it will be good for John's relationship with Shawn if they don't.
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
John just needs to get over it and let his friends know about him being with Shawn. I don't think there is going to be a big deal about it, at least not with his WWE friends. And hell you keep this up and there won't be anymore straight guys left on the roster lol.
LadyGrelka chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Its nice that John finely come around to admitting the truth. But I have a feeling that there is going to be problems with him not wanting to tell people.
LadyGrelka chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Wow even after the best sex of his life John is still denying that he is gay. *Shakes head at John*
LadyGrelka chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I am going to shake my head at John's denial about being gay or at least bi.