Reviews for And I am Not Resigned
Happysays96 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Ok I AM ANGRY! Update for GOODNESS SAKE! Ya killin me bud! If you see this then I want you to know that you have like 30 people waiting for you now, so update or else! (Naw I'm just playn, but still update!) :(
CuddlyHawk chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
B-But I wanted to see Raphie spend the last week with Don. I wanted to see him go to the concert and make everything up and whisper beautiful last parting words as Donnie passes away.

So why did this gorgeous, heart-wrenching plot bunny die...?
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love it so much, but your killing me!

I love how you had Raph and Don as twins, that make so much sence that it's freaky.

I'm just going to sit here and wait for an update! I hope you find the time!
raph j chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
interesting!
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
There will be more?
Grrrrlz chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
ER MA GERD :D
PLEASE CONTINUE :( THIS IS TOO AMAZING TO STOP!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Poor don and Raph! Great story, keep up the good work!
Lorelee13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
ThoroughlyElizabethan chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
well i just cried. like a baby...absolutely spectacular. please tell me this is going to be continued?
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Please update! I want to see what happens! I want to know how Raph will treat Donnie differently, and whether or not Donnie will just think that something is wrong with him. I want to know if he'll find a loophole or if Donnie really will die again. (I really want there to be a loophole or something, though.)

Please?
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
plz plz plz finish you can't just leave a story unfinished, i hate when people do that it bothers me
Kiyoko Michi chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I don't know how many times I've read this, but it's just as good as the first time! It's so sad, but also kind of cute, and i love your writing style. Please, please, Please update this!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
Arroba Dotcom chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This story feels incomplete which I'm guessing it is.

I really hope you continue this story because it looks amazing so far. I enjoyed reading the fic and you can feel the emotions portrayed in it.

I'll be waiting.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is the fourth time I am reading this, I think.

And I still cried ;_;

I wish you would write more on this; the 'twin' idea is perfect for them. And Raph going mad when his 'brain' is taken away is heartbreaking.

Love!