Reviews for Full Circle
Mele chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Very touching, very well written, very well done. Made me tear up a bit, and just simply WORKED, if that makes any sense. Some stories just do, and this is one of them. Sorry it took so long for me to find it...
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
What a wonderful story. I loved this picture of Catherine. Yes, she and Murdoch would have made a good couple.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
You write the best stories! Honestly, you are so talented! This is a fabulous story, full of pathos and imagination and drama and feeling. Well done!
jeanneb chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Great Scott/Murdoch interaction. I really like how you portrayed Catherine here .. believable companion for Murdoch, and I love that she proposed to him!
wlk68 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This was marvelous! I like your Catherine and I love the warm father/son moments between Murdoch and Scott. Very, very well done. Thank you.
siroccomo-ctss chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Rachelle - as always so well done. What an interesting premise, and wonderful look at how Catherine and Murdoch could have met. Your Catherine was delightful, and one can easily see her leaving all the rich comforts of Boston to come West with a man from Inverness. I also loved the idea that Murdoch cared for her grave - having flowers planted, a small picket fence and a bench to sit and talk to her. So liked the idea of him planting the two trees on her birthday. Seems to fit this Murdoch well.

And what a wonderful way for Murdoch and Scott to draw closer - through Catherine. Perhaps after all, she is taking care of them.

Great story - so enjoyable!

shallowz chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was wonderfully done. Just the right amount of sentiment, and the quote so suited Murdoch and Catherine. I can't imagine Catherine being anything but strong-willed, and a woman who knows her own mind.

Catherine asking Murdoch to marry her? *grin*

I like the quiet mood you created for Murdoch telling Scott about Catherine. Could easily picture it happening that way.:)