Reviews for City of Life
gerryade.merrygold chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
update plz
kjm92 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
i like it so far, can't wait to read more
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
I have seen the film the boy in the striped pjamas, I can honestly say, I can't read the book, or watch the movie, it broke my heart. Anyhoo, love the story, keep on working that magic of yours
theheartsbeat chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
hey!this is a good story! now, imagine all of the characters jamacian!ecspecially carlilse
theheartsbeat chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
uhhhh... this is awkward but... THIS IS AWESOME!
LaVolpetta chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
Oh my i was so sad too when i read "The Boy in Stripped Pajamas" especially when the little jew boy was explaining that he'd be in trouble if he was seen talking to the little german boy :'(

and then the ending made me cry to no end
VampireNightRider chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
yay! I went for peter!
TrulyYoursxo chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
where did you go? i love this story & miss the updates! This is one of the most original stories I've ever read on here!
ThePreviews chapter 17 . 9/11/2009
Briilant, Amazing, Awesome, Exstavigant and loads more positive words. Haha a Jalice fan :) Alice and Jasper are completely AWESOME just like your stories. I definately like Alice, this one, I Love You More and The Cases of Emmett Pummeling RosalieAdmirers. they are all just soo brilliant.

Hope you update Alice and City of Life soon.

Utterly and Absolutely Awsome and Amazing Stories.

RandomnessAndAlii (Alii) :)
Fleur24 chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
I love how everyone looked down on Bella and Rosalie because they were women and then how Bella and rosalie beat all the men at their sport!1
Fleur24 chapter 14 . 9/4/2009
i really hope Esme lives. carlisle will be desitatted if she doesn't. I bet Aro and cauis are behind it all!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
This story is soo cool, I love how Emmett is a firedancer and is engagged to Roalie!1
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
It is so cool how everyone from the Book is included in the story! its how everyone everyone is human!
Vera-Henry chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
Omg i just realized what Jalice stood for. god, i'm stupid.
Alice-Louise chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
hey this fanfiction is great!

i love the plot of how you've put this story together

and

what was the song that Alice was singing in this chapter? i know it but i carn't remember how has sung it...

UPDAT SOON! plz :P