Reviews for Eternal Damnation
Djedefre chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
You did pretty well for your first Jalex. I can understand how this would be difficult to write, but you did it. I'm not just saying that as a fan of Jalex, but as a writer and avid reader.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
IT ISNT BAD ITS REALLY GOOD AND JUST WHAT I WANTED TO READ, please write a sequel
i liked it really
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Woah, well done, very impressive for a first time smut! Very nicely written, and I think you inspired a couple people to rip this story off, judging by what I've read from this fandom so far...;D
Joker's Lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Sequel please! ! ! I freaken loved this! ! ! !
ElenaBolton20 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
O-M-F-G! I ...LOVED IT! Okay, that was awesome and I. Want. More.
alejane chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
terrible? '_'

fuck you! this was amazing!

seriusly!
Shelbyharrison chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
No it's really good I like it you should make another one :)
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is insane! In a good way though, you really nailed this story to perfection. I liked every moment of it, with the feet-holding and the protective brother thing and Alex not being in charge like she usually is in every other Jalex story.

Though I'm normally a Malex fan, you know, with her and Max... y'know, hinthintfuturestoryhinthint
Amplify. Your. Imagination chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
It definitely wasn't terrible. It was pretty good for a first time I think.

xoxo,

kitkat
berrywarbler chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
MOAR.

Sorry, That was just amazing. I loved it. I recently wrote my first fanfic ever and it was Jalex, so I know how nervewracking it can be, but don't worry this was AMAZING. I loved it.

"Now whose staring?" made me lol for sure, because it was so a Justin/Alex moment.

It was a great story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was pretty darn cute. (: Great job.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved it so great and perfect

Maria
jennabennaflyz chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i loved it xD
Live Like Music chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hahaha, this was awesome. I definately wouldn't mind if you made a sequel!
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw...that was cute.

Best Jalex story I've read so far.

I don't think you have to worry about readers throwing things at you. :]