Reviews for Memories
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 3/1
If you could tell me the direction you wanted to take this story in, I'd greatly appreciate it. This was a wonderful fic and I really enjoyed reading it :)
salsas100 chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
Wait. This is after Naruto saved the village from pein right? Wasn't the village supposed to adore him after that? They pretty much all died, and then were ressucitated thanks to him... why is the restaurant owner still seeing him as the demon ?

The story is interesting : feelings with a plot! Nice.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Not bad. I just came across this story and I see a lot of potential. Too bad the updates are so far apart. I'd die of old age before it had time to make it to a decent ending. Lol. Yeah, yeah. I'm old. Oh well. Have fun and try to finish what you start. No one likes half done work. Even the vast majority of the authors hate to leave a story half done. And in almost any other type of work it's unforgivable.
Look what Jesus did chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
Okay couple of corrections first it's Fuinjutsu not Fujinjutsu as that would roughly translate as wind God technique. Also Kyuubi has twice the chakra of the Hachibi so losing half would put him roughly at the level of the Hachibi
YeagerMeister31 chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
that is a shame i loved this story but it's to good for me to adopt
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
well this was an interesting chapter and Ino kicked ass
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
a nice chapter hope Naruto kills Sasgay and Ino kills those other retards
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
another great chapter and a great story i hope this ends in a NaruIno story but if ends in NaruInoSaku then that's OK i don't hate NaruSaku at all but NaruIno is my fav Naruto pairing for some reason
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
another great chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
another great chapter can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
another great chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
a nice chapter good work
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
another nice chapter Ino's in trouble
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
well this will be interesting for Naruto can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
this was a nice chapter full of angst but i love angst alot done alot myself can't wait for more