Reviews for Templeton Peck and Other Drabbles
Nana56 chapter 38 . 3/28/2010
LOL I got a little green around the gills when it happened. ;p Even tho it wasn't too well done. Using it to give his brother the finger was just wrong.

Nicely done. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 38 . 3/28/2010
They went right for the guts in that epi, didn't they? A fingernail and a pulled tooth - things that will make even those of strong constitutions squeamish... I think it is because we are desensitized to people being shot and cut and injured... but a fingernail? I couldn't even watch. :)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 38 . 3/28/2010
Probably my only review this week because I have two projects and school is trying to kill me. It wants my blood, I tell you, BLOOD! I need Dean to kill it for me. And in return I'll torture the poor guy some more...

As always, you warn, I ignore. *grins* I love Sam flashing Dean his fingernail-less finger and Dean being grossed out by it. And love that Dean's totally not squeamish (okay, the guy just got a bullet dug out of his shoulder in the last ep I saw... I'd be a crying heap of human and probably passed out but he's totally fine. *rolls eyes*) and he'll totally kill Sam over that. LOL! And love the more rum than nog... I need that tonight. Can I join them? *looks at Sam* *hands him a band-aid* Cover that up.
samgirl19 chapter 38 . 3/28/2010
lol i like the last line dean said to sam lol :)
LivingForTv chapter 37 . 3/9/2010
HA! Better bring those two out and hose them down, eh? I just LOVE watching them bickering, and that you had John, whom I love, in a Father moment REALLY made my day. THANK YOU!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 37 . 3/9/2010
haha Very clever. Nice work!
1983Sarah chapter 37 . 3/9/2010
LMAO! I love the reversal you used for the idiom! That was really great!
Nana56 chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
hehehe Pretty cool. Love it. :D
writergirl94 chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
hahha aww! soda and bickering!
samgirl19 chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
lol :)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 37 . 3/8/2010
That's absolutely CLASSIC. I love it! Don't pet the sweaty stuff... ROFL! I hope everything's okay with the "crap job that I hate..." and well, if you ever need anyone or anything... I'm around.

I LOVE Sam's b*tchface... isn't it an absolute wonder to behold? And I love Dean totally ignoring it and am picturing him as a scrawny teenager in shorts and a sweaty shirt... He'd be hotter as an adult, but hey, ain't complaining... And Sam being all whiny while John totally and absently blocks the tantrum... AWESOME. But the best is Dean totally blocking Sam's lunge one-handedly while simultaneously taking a drink and going "Don't pet the sweaty things either," ROFL. I swear I can see Dean saying this... and I want him to say it now...
writergirl94 chapter 36 . 3/2/2010
hahahahha bras.
JaneConstantine chapter 36 . 3/2/2010
"On her frigging bra. Man, it was an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder!"

Sam gets his drink and heads off back to bed. "You're all class, Dean."

LMFAO XD Good job!
Miyo86 chapter 36 . 3/1/2010
Lmao. I can honestly say I've never heard a bra called that before XD I loved that it rhymes! This was awesome,kudos
1983Sarah chapter 36 . 3/1/2010
Classy, Dean, lol. I love the title of this drabble, though, that was the best!
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »