Reviews for Templeton Peck and Other Drabbles
Tuppence chapter 27 . 3/14/2011
I haven't seen that episode - at least, not that I can recall. Must definitely give it a rewatch. Wonderfully written.

Tuppence chapter 26 . 3/14/2011
Ooh, I liked the suspense and action in this one. Nicely written, although a little confusing.

Tuppence chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
Haha. So THAT'S the real reason why Sam was grumbling. You had the sibling stuff spot on with this one!

Tuppence chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
Ahahahaha, the mutual respect (and affectionate, teasing disrespect) between the two - it's very touching.

Tuppence chapter 23 . 3/14/2011
What's wrong with Pepperoni? :-( Sam, you're such a wuss. (I can practically hear Dean saying this, at least.) But yeah, if we're on the subject of food and eating, well...natural progression from what zombies eat and why onto what you want to eat. Although no need to explain why the pepperoni pizzas, that's pretty self-explanatory.

Tuppence chapter 22 . 3/14/2011
Ah, the staple of each Supernatural episode. Or nearly all of them. The whole hurt!Brother saved by hero!Brother - nicely captured as always.

Tuppence chapter 21 . 3/14/2011
Oh lord. Poor Dean. Poor Sam. It's one hell of a relationship they have but you captured it perfectly.

Tuppence chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
Brilliant characterisation. I think you really managed to capture what Dean must've been thinking. And the whole "I'd rather Sam die human than live as something demonic" thing - you made that really accessible to the reader, to understand just how much Dean felt like he'd been pushed into a corner with no way out.

One of the best ones you've written!

Tuppence chapter 19 . 3/14/2011
Aww poor Dean. Completely understandable, of course. If a portal turned me into mush, I'd dislike them too!

Tuppence chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
HAHA - for a second, I thought you meant ER the TV show. Now that would be a drabble totally worth writing!

Tuppence chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
Ouch, that does NOT sound fun!

Nicely written - very...ominous.

1983Sarah chapter 58 . 3/14/2011
ROTFLMAO! Wow, just, wow. That's...intense and insane. And totally something that Sam would do to Dean!
1983Sarah chapter 57 . 3/14/2011
Haha! Dean chides Sam but then pockets the stuff! Rich!
Miyo86 chapter 58 . 3/13/2011
*waves hand in the air to disapate the smell* Hooboy Sammy! Dean's dialouge was hilarious!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 58 . 3/13/2011

This one was brilliant... I mean one can only imagine how often this must happen. And I feel so bad for the other when one of them lets loose. And I love Dean thinking Sam's colon's possessed while Sam can't even stand his own stench.
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »