Reviews for I'll Trust my Heart to You
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
no now, come on! dont leave me hanging! i HAVE to know what happens next!
LeftWriter224 chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Loved it!
That70sshowlova chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Your writing is ALWAYS amazing. Always.
Greenfairyrose chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Love this story :) Coop is just perfect and you have been great at capturing Phoebe's emotions. I still in my head see Phoebe perhaps not quite this weepy, but for your storyline this is perfect, and you have captured Piper and Paige really well too :) Looking forward to the next chapter :D
That70sshowlova chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter! I like how all Paige had to do was snap her fingers...
That70sshowlova chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Awesome great chapter. I like how Paige glamoured.
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
I like this a lot. But seriously I would just love it if Phoebe admitted to Coop that she loved him. I know it's gonna take time but I was never one for patience.
That70sshowlova chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
Whoa I hope they save Coop or both of 'em are gonna go bye-bye.
That70sshowlova chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Very good. I looove Patty. She was the original host on How do I look. That show was awesome. I love her accent too. She's so British. Ha ha!
That70sshowlova chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
I bet Coop picks just Phoebe as his "charge". I love Piper! She goes up to the Elders and demands answers and when they try to talk she just yells. It's just so awesome. Loooove her.
That70sshowlova chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Love it! Absolutely positively love it! Those damn Elders ruin everything though.
That70sshowlova chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I'm really suspicious about that little kid. Like I know that he's somehow important, right? Black hair and green eyes. Coop's kid maybe? Nah, how 'bout Cole's. Maybe Phoebe thinks somehow that's her unborn son. Like in a delusional state. I don't know if you followed that I barely did. But that kid man just is gonna annoy me for a while.
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Very good chapter, and your right. Cole and Coop do kinda look alike. This is completely random and has nothing to do with the story but you remember when they (sisters) went back to like the 1600s and Phoebe did that 'what does your soul mate's name start with' thing. She got 'C' and she ended up with Coop. I freaked out realizing that. You think they named the guy Coop on purpose because of that or do you think it was just a really awesome coincidence?
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is really good. I love how you write their feelings. As cheesy as it sounds (maybe just to me) you write there feelings to be so deep. I'm not all that into the mushy feeling (though I read it) but I love this. This could be considered a one shot but I'm happy your continuing it. : )
Syndi-Dowell chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
I hope they beat the hell out of whoever is behind this!