Reviews for Taming A Wild Life
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 3/29
I liked it. But it's funny that Kiba is not reacting to Ino's advances on him. In fact he's more interested in Naruto, and was turned on when he witnessed Naruto masterbating in the bathroom. Haha that was funny. But I find that Naruto is way too jumpy and avoidant; if Naruto is having wet dreams about Kiba then he should just act on it. It's obvious that Kiba likes him in that way. lol
pony chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
awesome first chapter
ZenithYore chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
I hate Sasuke.
Pandas01 chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Oh my gosh! I've been lookin EVERYWHERE for a story like this and I finally found it and I love it sooo much! You're an amazing writer :3
maxridelover chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
oh that was awesome, and you should definitely write a sequel called "the tale of naruto uzumaki!"
maxridelover chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
i really like this!
andysanime chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Really good job on this story, I loved it!
emy1511 chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
such a great story! your smut is amazing ;) hahaha one small thing i love is how you portray Suigetsu every time that character talked i laughed. definitely favoriting this.
emy1511 chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
OK HOLD UP. so naruto's train of thought was ' oh well let's go checkout the dark ally hours after being almost assaulted because a waitress told me some one was out there and it's most likely neji, the guy i never talk to and definitely wouldn't be in an ally.'
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
That was a great story! How he found him in the woods and he'd been living there for how long then he helped him out and how his friends helped. Then he saw his sister on the news :O that surprised me a bit _ but I should have guessed since you said only his parents died but I didn't get the hint haha. Then how Hinata and the other person got him to talk that was awesome. How Sakura was there to teach him how to behave _ lol Ino there to help them get further into the relationship :p Kyuubi finding Sasuke was the biggest surprise for me :O lol I like Shino and Hinata pairings. The ending kinda confused me somehow :/ but other than that it was a terrific story _ gonna read your other stories later lol 2:30am S hope your coming up with other stories :D
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Such a long chapter _ but it was good _ like how he trusts Kiba now :] I was surprised when I found out that Sakura was eavesdropping S lol not surprised at what Ino gave them though :p just like her in this story haha. Gotta go to sleep :'( I'll read more later cant believe just a few more chapters :O I don't want it to end yet it has too :'(
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Lmao I found it hilarious when Kiba asked Juugo about sex xD that would be very imbarrasing though _ find it weird that Ino is leaving :O not that she showed up much but still its going to be different _
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
This chapter was cute _ well in the end anyways S I liked it tells us a lot about them :] lol. I'm one of those people who don't like Sasuke and Naruto as a pair. I see them as brothers don't ask why _ but still this was better than most :/ I've read some and I still didn't like it yet I read your short chapter and I like it haha. You make me unable to go to sleep _ I love your story a lot :D different from everyone else's and he's helping Kiba not the other way around.
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Good story so far :D but I better get doing my homework lol had a whole two weeks yet here I am last day doing it :/ I'll read later today _
Raven Halley chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I read many kiba/naru stories but his was different. I love it.