Reviews for Say Everything
gottalovetheboywiththebread chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
is this the ending? hope not because this is a good story!
Aily chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
Ohh i love it.. But what did Steven ever do to her? I kinda like him.. And Michael too )
mommyoftwo chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
OMG! I was so happy when I saw that you had updated your story. I can't wait for the next update, hopefully it's soon. And Core cannot hate Steven.
ChaR17 chapter 15 . 4/7/2010
Aw:) I'm definitly team Stephen:D He sounds to adorable. No matter what he did. -Charlotte
mommyoftwo chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
i love ur story. i read through the whole thing this morning. its different and unique and one my favorites i read so far. i can't wait for ur next update. i'm rooting for steven and core.
heyfriday chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
wow. i don't even know why i stopped reading this but i definitely shouldn't have. that last chapter was absolutely incredible, i felt like i was there.

i really want her and steven to get back together.

your writing is phenomanal. please pick up this story again.

dogsfly chapter 15 . 6/29/2009
She KNOW she want him! My eyes are all watery, damn him and his sexy lips!
dogsfly chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
ok I'll admit at first I was an team Micheal, but now I'm WAY ON TEAN STEVEN!

Eran
heyfriday chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
I'm leaning heavily towards Team Steven only because Michael doesn't make Corinne feel anything but pity because she ruins dates for him and such. And Steven sounds amazing.

I loved the whole thing in the field and with all her songs. That's just insane.

Sorry it took me so long to review this!

davidsmommy chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
damn! this is fucking AMAZING! i can't wait for the next update. this is THEE best. I was pulling for steven but now def TEAM MIKAL!
teamEdwardx17x chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
Ah I still do not know what to think. But it's so good. The fields friday should be interesting!

davidsmommy chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
i love the whole heartbeat isn't there thing and i just want to say, GO MICHAEL! he's doing his best and Core seems to like him, I think. KUDOS!
teamEdwardx17x chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
I like that whole heartbeat thing though it makes me sad. And I feel really bad for Michael because of how she still obviously likes Steven and its not fair to him, but I don't know yet if I want him to help her forget steven or not...

alkglakgk/.

this is really good. please update asap.

teamEdwardx17x chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
thats not a fair question. its impossible. i want to know why they broke up before i decide i think.

off to read the next chapter!

davidsmommy chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
woo hoo. can there be like a pro choice thing. i'm not against any of them because well steven is the ex and is being pretty cool and michael is the guy that is helping her move on BUT i'm kind of against steven because he's kind of making it hard for her to move on. i mean, he's not doing in on purpose but he ends up doing it anyways. SO.. I guess I'm team Steven. Sorry Michael but steven is trying, too.