Reviews for Majesty
Obsidian Productions chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is a pretty good beginning. Granted it could be better, but I like it. There is one thing that bothers me. When the dragon screams. In my opinion it should bellow or roar. But that's the only problem I see. I would be happy if you continued this story.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I'm a fairly recent newcomer to the game of "Majesty," so I was quite amused to find that it has a bit of a following here at ffn. Your story - and I belatedly congratulate you for being the first to create a "Majesty" story - is unfortunately short, but nonetheless very enjoyable reading. Very true to the game, too!
allie chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
hey this was pretty good! if you add some more to it it'd be really cool!
Lord-Xreser chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Hmm, I think that was very good. Thirteen thumbs up. I would very much like to see this finished... good descriptions and you stayed pretty close to the game, but added alittle bit of your own "edge". I liked it.
Robin Hood's girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Magnificent If you can't tell I dig rangers you should most definatly write more I just ran out of fan fics on majesty to read oh by the way did you notice that all the storys (even if theres only 3 right now) are too good to flame that must mean that people who write these write better than people who write oh, say DBZ (not that I hate it I just like this better)
misscam chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Ooh, more. I like the game, and so I would dig more stories about it