Reviews for To Test My Capacity
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
A reaction to Harry's actions would be nice.
Cassx313 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
ok, wow.
Percy Potter11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is the greatest single chapter story I have ever read.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was an interesting idea for the 'Wrong bwl twin'... Makes me wonder what happened to the twin though... Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
supert history
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
love it
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great story! But, could you do a sequel on how Andrew, Lily, and Dumbledore reacted upon finding out that he was the real boy who lived? And how could Lily do that to Harry? What - a - (explitive)! .
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
awesome can you please continue with harry leaving and afterword please
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
*applause* interesting plot.
Sabishii Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was interesting, I think you should make sequel or a follow up for this. Just to see where Harry is and why he's doing.
Ashans23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Nice little oneshot
I love cute things chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
AWSOME! i like the idea of master of the hallows Harry)
HollyIsMyName chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
"Sometime during his sixth year, Harry noticed he got that same feeling around Dumbledore. One day during Harry's seventh year, Dumbledore woke up one morning to find his wand missing." LMAO!
yoyoente chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
*wolfish grin* I love this one. A sequel would be incredible though, not even about Harry. But supposing that Voldemort lives, and instead of immediately going for broke, he secrets himself away, just like when he was younger, and takes after Harry's example, studying, pushing for more, testing his limits. And then, he'll come back when Harry's brother is like 40ish and minister of magic, or auror, or something similar (because of course everyone will believe that it was the Boy-Who-Lived that made Voldemort and all his followers mysteriously disappear) and Voldemort will crush them...while Harry smiles from the sidelines. :) *creepy little grin*

ANYWAY! Fantastic job. I look forward to more of your works.