Reviews for Olivia's Dark Nights
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Whoa... :/
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Now she's having meaningless sex? Geez Liv you gotta stop holding it in. What are you always telling your victims?
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
She's gotta kno she's not alone now.
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
El needs to find those cuts
CalliopeSphia chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
I feel very depressed right now, and I am moved to tears. This was a very entertaining and well written story, thank you! I can't belive Olivia died - so sad! I would have liked a Charakter death warning beforehand...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Depression's a bitch. Nice job
SD130413 chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
wow I read this story wondering when she was going to get better, not once did it cross my mind that she wouldn't. Depression's a bitch, I just enjoy the face that mine comes with manic episodes as I have bipolar but reading this I knew the emotions Olivia was going through and it was really hard to read sometimes but I'm glad I made it to the end!
Lena-F chapter 21 . 3/8/2012
Omg! Now I'm crying! Amazing story but I would have prefer to her heal /
WrItTeN-PuRpLe chapter 21 . 11/5/2011
did you really have to kill off olivia!
WrItTeN-PuRpLe chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
omg your a good rider
Ranowa Hikura chapter 21 . 9/7/2011
Good story- and hey, if you're updating this... maybe you'd update Rough Terrain too? Pretty pretty please?
MidnightHalcyon chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
Great story.
xxunowhoxx chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
this is a great story so far :) please keep it up.
Broadway007 chapter 20 . 7/6/2010
I'm not sure if you have any plans to continue this, but I wanna let you know that I just sat and read this whole thing in one sitting. It's wonderful!

Keep writing because you've got talent. _
vampire865 chapter 20 . 7/2/2010
I had to re-read some of the old chapters to catch up on what was happening but I'm glad you've updated. I was wonderring if you had just quit on it or what, but the update was great.
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »