Reviews for Olivia's Dark Nights
ShatteredHeart15 chapter 20 . 6/23/2010
hey there im soglad u updated this story is amazing i love it! i cnt wait for the nxt chapter and a sequal to this would be so awsome! dealing with caseys issues in the sequal!
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 20 . 6/22/2010
It's weird to think of Liv as a cutter and that's she's going through all these problems.

But you are writing this story well.

Please update soon, I want to know what happens with the baby (though I think I might know...)

iRang chapter 20 . 6/22/2010
I loved it! What a twist! Got the alert in my inbox today and thought 'No.. it couldn't be!'

But it was, and it was great.

Please don't leave it so long next time!
svugurl16 chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
This is one of the best storys about Olivia/ Cassy I've read in a while..I love how close they are && that her and Elliot are finally are very talented && please update soon I can't wait to see how it ends.! ;)
asl1203 chapter 19 . 6/11/2010
i want to read more .
Forensic Girl554 chapter 19 . 11/18/2009
Very awesome story :D

Cant wait 4 the next chapter!

Pleez ud soon

KathleenMcdempsey chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
You had better finish this story or else. This is so good. I haven't reviewed your last chapters because i have been so engrossed in the story and when i stop and review each chapter it is either in need of engourgement or it hasn't really caught my attention as good as it may be. One of the best stories I have ever read. Please take time out of your life to make me happy.
vampire865 chapter 19 . 8/20/2009
aww please review. i like this story. if you want, i could help you out with it... anyways, i would love to see more

~L8rs! -Squishy-
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 19 . 4/30/2009
Do i hear pregnancy? Well if she is pregnant that would be a good reason to stop cutting and she can gain 15 pounds like that!
TheGoddessPixie chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
I'm reading, I'm reviewing. This story is just so hard to read because you write so well I can FEEL Olivia's pain. Please continue.

sultan21 chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
Please finish I would like to know how it is going to end.
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
Good chapter.

Please update soon.
iRang chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
Still love it! Can't wait for more!
Aviva636 chapter 19 . 4/28/2009
please finish the story! it's so rare to find a story that involves olivia that aren't about her being kidnapped or shot and is actually worth reading. this story is amazing and very realistic. you're an awesome writer. keep up the good work!
eekthefreak chapter 19 . 4/28/2009
I'm still reading! It is so good! Please continue! :)

eek the freak