Reviews for Let Sneezing Wolves Lie
Eileen chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I love it! Well done! This wasn't a couple I had ever considered, but you make it work. Nice ending, too! :D
Sailor V-babe chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow...an awkward ending to a hilarious (though also awkward) story! _ The pairing is quite strange, but I love reading about the Subs, and Infectious Lass is just so sweet! (Although the one time I watched the episode with them on TV, my sister had some things to say about Color Kid...which I unhappily agreed with... _
Pacerpaw chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Ok finally getting around to read this and i think it was hilarious! By the way i like that you mix in characters from the original comics into your animated verse stories.
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
:D :D :D :D

I was not prepared for that last part right there. Very funny! AWE-some job! Love it!
Killer-Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
HAHAHAHAHA!

OH WOW THIS WAS HILLARIOUS!

SO AWSOME!
Saani chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hehe, like usual, this was absolutely brilliant. I have to admit, I thought it was an odd couple choice, but you made it work.

There are a few mistakes, for instance you said 'done' instead of 'down' once and something else that I can't remember off the top of my head, but other than that, it was pretty much perfect.

I look forward to whatever your genius produces next.

Still-laughing,

~Saani
Stormgirl415 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh wow. This story was hilarious...and I think Timber Wolf is going to have a long talk with Infectious Lass after he recovers from total and utter humiliation.
DisasterCode7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Woa! This story was totally funny! I laughed a lot and I liked the pairing choice!

This story was awesome!