Reviews for The Esme Diaries
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Very nice plzzzz write more to it :D
xHannahxCullenx chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
I loved this story!
Aleize Claire chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Great story,really well written,If you enjoy Esme And Carlisle AU stuff check out my profile,I know it seems cheap,sorry.
Abrokenheart325 chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Aww that was sweet,great, and anything else that has to do w/ a good story
cassiflower chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Just to let you know, I'm crying. Carlisle can't leave her! The pain! This is a truly well-written story.
bookworm1234 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
happy ending..except for the baby. Good story!
bookworm1234 chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
it's so sad...(tear)
FadedxReality chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
One word. Fantastic. One of the best Carlisle/Esme fics I've EVER read. I'm hardly a Twilight fanatic and actually only read the first book, but I fell in love with Carlisle as well as Esme and this story tells their tale so beautifully. Keep up the amazing work! )

~Faded
BirdieTitus16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
i love it! Esme, Carlisle and Jacob are my favs! update soon! Team Carlisle/Esme/Jacob/Alice/Jasper/Emmett/Rosalie/Angela/Billy/everyone but NOT Ed and Bella!
LadyKatie08 chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Gah!I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the past 2 chapters. So this is the end? Coolness! I loved this! I am so glad that Esme understood what was going on. Great job! :)

Katie
penguinsita chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
I love your story! I am so glad Carlise found her! My heard is breaking for her! I look forward to more update!
Helewisetran chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
I thought Esme knows Calisle is a vampire. Oh well, even if it's a little bit confusing, the chapter is amazing. I love your story!
ES3 chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Damn, that was beautiful! (Few people reduce me to curse words, but it was simply great!)
setsuna1415 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
AH. its over ;_; please continue ;_;
Miss. Bra chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
I liked it very much. Its a very good story, though the part of it being Carlisle's child, or Charles' was a little confusing. Was it Carlisle's love child, or her ex-husband's child? Considering it would have to be a vamp. baby, I think the latter isn't believable. I also thought Esme under-reacted when the baby died. She didn't do much, considering how 'upset' she was over it dying. Never the less, I really liked Carlisle and Esme's relationship and I am eagerly awaiting an update. :).