Reviews for The Grace Given to Me
WindSurfBabe chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Utterly breathtaking; your first place is well-deserved ! I loved it on Teitho, I love it here, and I'm adding to Favourites ! :D
Nosterineth chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is truly a wonderful story! So emotional, and well-written, and so deep! It certainly deserves the first place in Teitho.
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This story got one of my votes at Teitho.

I, myself, wrote a story involving Aragorn writing just before his death, but I must say, you wrote things that I never thought of and achived a depth that I did not reach.

I loved the way you brought out the unavoidable sadness the subject evokes, and yet infused it with so much hope for the future. The last paragraph was beautiful and so appropriate for a man like Aragorn. I also loved the way you wove the wonderful words of the amazing professor into the story.

This was a touching, well-written and thoroughly enjoyable read.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Amazing. Aragorn's thoughts are really well written, & the ending.. wow. Excellent work. D
estelcontar chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
A beautifully written story, very touching and tenderly sorrowful, but full of hope, and of certainty of future happiness too. You did justice to Aragorn, and to Tolkien. Well done indeed.

Needless to say, it got one of my votes.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
MP brennan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This story brought tears to my eyes, first when I read it on the Teitho site and again just now. You seamlessly interweave Tolkien's tale with your own voice.

"Now I see no shadows. And I know: the shadows are the unfulfilled lives, the things that are yet to do, the voices of children that weren’t sired, the deeds that weren’t accomplished, all the good that could be done but wasn’t. There are no shadows. My life is fulfilled and I leave peacefully, on my own will."

Just beautiful. I'm glad to have had the chance to vote for you in the challenge.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2