Reviews for Shudders & Shakes
aruvqan chapter 1 . 5/12
Assumed the my jeans must have shrunk in the dryer position *snicker* I was a teen in the 70s, I have serious memories of jeans being custom shrunk to fit skin tight )
VVine chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Woooohooooo that was so much fun!
Rangeralltheway chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Lol, great story, very funny.
Retrdtchr chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Just finished reading this for the 2nd or 3rd time and still laughing. This rings so true for Stepanie and for Ranger as well. Hal's role is priceless, as is the doctor's. This is a definite "feel good" story. Thank you!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Loved it. Was most definitely SEXTRAORDINARY! Haha.
RangerLuv2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Loved it! Very funny and I loved the made up words.
Knitchick chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Very, very funny story. Loves the Boston Creme scene, Hal was priceless.

Thanks for sharing.
Proudofyoubabe chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Fabulous-I laughed so hard at the made up words-people on the train were looking at me like I was nuts. Love to laugh till I cry :)
deviates322 chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Such a great story. Thanks!
tntinker chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
omg I'm laughting so hard I cried
HappyEndingLover chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
This was a great happy funny story! I loved the chat with the doctor!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Cute story! Hot too!
Vulcan Rider chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
I had to back up a chapter so I could review again. I just read this entire story once again and thoroughly enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

I'm sure I'll be reading it over and over and over, as I do all my best favorites.

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Maggie
glynnall chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
a cute, funny story. i laughed til i almost cried. excellent work
Vulcan Rider chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
WOW! OMG and WOW again!

I have no words. Not even any Stephanie concussion words could cover how extraordinary this piece of work is. DEFINITELY going into my favorites.

What a wonderful excursion into the screwed up relationship that is Ranger and Stephanie's love life. OMG! POOR HAL! Bless his pink faced little heart. I would give half my nest egg to have witnessed Ranger's face during this entire story, and ALL the Merry Mens faces during the translations.

Aaaaaaaannnd, we MUST not forget Lula going off on Ranger in front of his men. PRICELESS. Actually, most of this story was totally priceless.

I have smiled, laughed, and shook my head more during this story than I have in a while. When a writer can draw their reader so into a story that they actually FEEL the emotions pouring off the pages, and feel like they are in the room experiencing them...THAT is true talent.

Kudos and many thanks for sharing such a gift, such a talent, with the rest of us. I can't wait to read the rest of your works.

Love ya,