Reviews for Shudders & Shakes
PhillyGirl27 chapter 13 . 8/5
What a wonderful, enjoyable story, May & Marilyn! I loved every bit of it. Those fractured words were so funny! And I can so imagine everyone adopting their favorite new word! Ranger, as a worried and guilt-ridden man was believable and their declaration of love for each other was precious. Loved the humor that you brought into the tale and I can't wait to read more of your stories! Well done, ladies! -Kathy
aruvqan chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Assumed the my jeans must have shrunk in the dryer position *snicker* I was a teen in the 70s, I have serious memories of jeans being custom shrunk to fit skin tight )
VVine chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Woooohooooo that was so much fun!
Rangeralltheway chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Lol, great story, very funny.
Retrdtchr chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Just finished reading this for the 2nd or 3rd time and still laughing. This rings so true for Stepanie and for Ranger as well. Hal's role is priceless, as is the doctor's. This is a definite "feel good" story. Thank you!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Loved it. Was most definitely SEXTRAORDINARY! Haha.
RangerLuv2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Loved it! Very funny and I loved the made up words.
Knitchick chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Very, very funny story. Loves the Boston Creme scene, Hal was priceless.

Thanks for sharing.
Proudofyoubabe chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Fabulous-I laughed so hard at the made up words-people on the train were looking at me like I was nuts. Love to laugh till I cry :)
deviates322 chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Such a great story. Thanks!
tntinker chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
omg I'm laughting so hard I cried
HappyEndingLover chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
This was a great happy funny story! I loved the chat with the doctor!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Cute story! Hot too!
Vulcan Rider chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
I had to back up a chapter so I could review again. I just read this entire story once again and thoroughly enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

I'm sure I'll be reading it over and over and over, as I do all my best favorites.

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

glynnall chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
a cute, funny story. i laughed til i almost cried. excellent work