Reviews for Ties That Bind, Ties That Break
No only one chapter and I'm hooked!
Wish there was more. Awesome job either way. (Wish I could steal your awesome writing skills haha)
Romiette33 chapter 1 . 1/26
Are you going to update like seriously it been almost 3 fucking years. Please update
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really liked that! Continue!
cardgirl91 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
you know the story could be great if you would write and update more than once every two years.
stalkerz chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very well written, you haven't updated in a long time though so please do so soon.
TachiAsh chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
will you be finishing this story if you are please update i want to know if naruto and hinata get together
rao hyuga 18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
looks good :)
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is a natural and easy to understand set up, well done.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Well I think this was pretty awesome. I do hope you are able to write quickly, but please only do so if you're capable.

OVerall, awesome chapter and start.
kingdom219 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
interesting beginning! Can't wait to see where this goes from here!

Keep up the great work!
Chris Uzumaki-sensei chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
you wrote the scenec with naruto and hinata well, this story is very nice and I hope you continue this story making it my fav now.
Caitlyn chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
This is a good story. When is the next chapter going to be up. I dont mean to sound mean i just really like the story and want to see what happens next.
Mrs.Sakura Uchia chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
LIKE OH MY GOD! WHEN I READ THAT SAI HAD GOTTEN INO PREGNAUNT I EAS SCREAMING WITH JOY IN MY PILLOW&CHEERING!

But it was too bad Ino did'nt want Sai's genes&was married to ass Choji...

OH How I wish Sai was married to Ino&Wanted to have Sai's kid... :(

BTW:I Loved all those lilttle notes you put at the end of the story they were so 'Powerful' or 'Inspiering' youcoud say...! -
Mangajuicexd chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Amazing! I loved this story! xD
Hinata star chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
Were is the next chapter. this story was amazing