Reviews for White Walls
Shadow Spears chapter 1 . 1/28
Wow that was amazing
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Wow! 0_0
U r really in tune with ur characters. That's awesome.
_
Candy Crackpot chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Am I sadist if I love Broken!Allen? Well, either way I loved it, the relationship of the characters, the silent understanding, the fact that Allen is not described as a naive little boy - I firmly believe that he's not as innocent as he seems to be. I loved this, more please?
Tyki075 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
O.O Daaaaamn. That was depressing, don't get me wrong, it was amazing, but still *whistles*. I love all the Yullen, it's so beautiful, but, alas, it's still not as good as Poker Pair (my OTP, forever), still, I think Yullen comes in second, then Laven... I seem to pair everyone with Allen, at least all the dudes. Amazing, depressing, heart-warming, and slightly creepy story... I loved it!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I can't even explain how much I agree with you. Allen is at his cutest when he's broken, and even though that makes me feel like a jerk and that I should hug Allen and apologize, I love the angst more than any other genre. This fic and every other angsty ones you've written are incredibly well done and make me indescribably happy. So happy that I just curl up in a ball and squeal :3 Nyaaaaaa!
hkyadte chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
ara...i dont know if this was on purpose...but its actually the opposite. :O white reflects light while black absorbs
great story as always though :)
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story! :D I love they way you described white, I've never thought of it that way before. Oh and you're right, Allen is cute when he's all broken! :)
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Very interesting point of view of Allen's mental stability.

having so much shit occurring in such a short amount of time to one person would defiantly erode an individual's sanity.

Love that the gender-confused Kanda accentually stumbles across Allen and saves the day(and life, no matter how much the receiver wanted to refuse being saved...)

Muhaha, Kanda would kill me for that

Kanda: 'GENDER-CONFUSED'? DAMN RIGHT I WOULD! DIE!
Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Whoa, that was amazing. When I got to the end, I couldn't help but wish for more. I loved your imagery and the way you portray Allen. I have to admit, I also love Allen when he's at the end of his rope. It was cute and disterbing, my favorite combinations! Excellent writing.
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
... Angsty. I like it. XD
Celes chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
oh, heavens!

*-*

wonderful! wonderful! very beautiful! splendid! fabulous! entirely without words for your fic Yullen

I must confess that I am drooling here reading your stories. I was here all morning reading your fanfics, but I decided to comment only on this. I would like to congratulate the "Carpe Diem", "Lovebirds", "Romanian Rhapsody", "9 Paper Cranes" and "I'll See You At The Crossroads" were works really spectacular, I loved it! *-*

I love this couple *-*

girl, was fuck. *q*

when I log on I'll add you to my favorite 8D - you just need to remember my password -

kss; *
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh. I love how Kanda is the black to Allen's white.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
A SEQUEL ! A SEQUEL !
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I wish you'd continue you this it would make a good mutli-chapter!
lellitoe chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I THIN GENIUS...U SHOULD WRITE A NOVEL OR SOMETHING. ANYWAY, WE ALL LOVE YULLEN SO PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT THEM OK?