Reviews for Just one Day
Black-servant chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That was so sweet and true. We all should remember tell our loved ones that we love them everyday, not just ones a year just because it's valentine's day.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was cute! :3
Sasu-chan
jess chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
O.O...that...was so ! XD
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was totally awesome.

I definitely hope you write more stories like this one...

NaruSasu Forever
chase3136 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, FLUFF! Gave me warm tinglies! So sweet, and I love Naruto's thoughtfulness and Sasuke's willingness to play along. Also, randomness should never be repressed, heh. KAWAii!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Overwhelmingly adorable. I'm trying really hard not to just put "awwwww" in my review. xD
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
awww this is the sweetest story ever! Love to see them in love and doing cheesy stuff like this. It makes me happy!
RDJASS chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
So cute! I loved it! Keep up the good work! :]
narusasuHOLiC chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
So very good!

It warmed my heart. 3
Chadyz chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Cheesy story, but so cute~!

Really, I like how you can write little episode of the love beetween Naruto and Sasuke, simple little moment that make your heart flutter in happiness and dream that you'll know the same peace soon
MoonRainShadow chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
that was so sweet! I think, for something like this, you captured a very sweet side of their personalities. great job and I absolutely loved it.
aaalliechan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Holy fuck that was adorable.

In the best way.

I got warm and fuzzy :3
sarah chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
i loved this story it was so cute
Little.Miss.Smiles chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
oh! How adoraable!

Especially when Sasuke seeked comfort in Naruto! Naruto did so many things for him and made him feel happy and comfortable and - ah! I loved it :D
ChipFest chapter 1 . 4/24/2009