Reviews for The Author In The Closet
fancynewwhatevr chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
Only just now stumbled across this fic, and I know it's a couple years old, but I felt the need to tell you how much I *loved* it. I haven't found many Grave Digger fics I really enjoyed, and this one has to be my favourite. So well-written and in character. Amazing job! x)
aracely6 chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
great story
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i loved :D
nali0403 chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
this story isn't very long, but still, i read it through from beginning to end in one sitting, at work mind you! that says a lot! i loved the grave digger episode, and you captured the suspense so well, i was reading so fast, and could see booth pacing around, and getting angry...very well written, i like this story a lot!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
*happy sob* aw
bonetrek chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
Usually I skip Gravedigger stories cause they give me a headache. I'm so glad I gave yours a read! It was EXCELLENT! Great work!
l2nna chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
I'm sorry but reading this chapter and not finishing the story. If you take the last two paragraphs, it would make for a great Seilly/Angela fanfic. Like a conspirital glance or something. Hey mebbe I am seeing something that is not there. Oh well...
K Gibbs Winters chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
I think I have a new favorite non-smut story here. Well done, this is DEFINITELY in 'My Top 5 Bones Fanfics List'.
ProFfeSseR chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
I'm quite sure something like this won't happen anytime soon on the show, but maybe after coming so close to losing each other after they got together will change them completely, and mostly Brennan and her believes. I'm glad it all ended well. That they got to Brennan just in time to safe her, and that there's no permanent damage. And this final chapter really is great. Angela and Hodgins together and married, and Booth and Brennan expecting a child. Really great! I really enjoyed reading this story!
Squinttern chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
the story was amazing. great job :)
iluvpotter1226 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
great ending! i love how you made vega have a split personality, really inventive. i'm sad to see the story end, i loved it so much! but that problem can be easily solved with a... sequel... hm... just a thought ;-)
csimesser1 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
that was great loved it
Rhiannon Aurorafai chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Aww, great end to a great story! Thanks for the wonderful fic!

~Rhia
Harleyzgirl chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Geez, Vega ends up dead no matter what, eh. Either way, I much rather your Grave Digger explanation than the one they came up with on the show.

Thank you for not only saving Bones and making her happy for good with Booth but for finally having Angela and Jack get married.

Doing the happy dance for this whole story. Loved it.
Aching Bones chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Hi there,

So glad that he got to her in time...Your idea for the gravedigger was definitely different...So glad that Ange and Jack have decided to get married and of course that Bones and Booth are going to do the same...and a baby on the way too...How wonderful...

Thank you for finishing this story. I really enjoyed it.

Ger