Reviews for A Time For Honesty
wilf21 chapter 14 . 11/11
Well, an unsettling final twist to what was a great story. Don't know if your writing career ever took off; I hope it did
michaelfmx chapter 14 . 7/16
Wow, what a twist. But forget the twist. What a great story. To see Chuck and Sarah reverse rolls like this is interesting to watch. Loved seeing the story get to the point where Sarah was constantly looking to Chuck to make decisions. If you are a reader, you want to give this one a try.
Frank chapter 9 . 3/4
I know it happens but the screwing Arnoud shouldn't have happened. I don't care if the mission called for it or not. I can't even imagine how I would feel if I was Chuck. They even stole the video. So why not just tranq the guy pour some wine around and break the camera.
knightrid3r chapter 8 . 2/12
Jesus Sarah is literally a CIA whore in every one of your stories, it's ridiculous.
phathead01 chapter 14 . 2/2
Excellent story. I hope that whatever novels you have written have done well for you.
ChuckFanForever chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
I found your stories via the Chuck This blog, one of the stories was recommended by atcDave. I quickly finished it and enjoyed it so I read ALL of your Chuck stories. Some were dark and Sarah/Chuck did things that I did not expect from them, at least the TV version. But each story was riveting! I was hooked and no matter how dark they got, I had to finish. I know this review is too late for your novel, hope that went well and perhaps when you have some spare time, you come back to Chuck just like Sarah always does.
David chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Really loved this story, and all your other ones. Please come back to fanfiction! I know its been years, but still come back!
retropanda37 chapter 14 . 12/16/2010
Very enjoyable story! Your plot was intriguing throughout, and you worked in a lot of great elements. I especially liked the aspect of Sarah being a twin and reconnecting with her mother and sister. Definitely didn't see the ending coming, but I thought it was great! Best of luck with your novel :)
Nick CHARAH chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
Well good luck with your book. It's been amazing reading all of your stories, two weeks, missing asset, CIA assassin and this of course have all been some of my favourite stories.

Although for the sake of clarity could someone tell me if what happened at the end of this story was that everything that happened in the hallucination actually came to happen...

BloodBank chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
I'm realy enjoying it! A definite "yes!"
aross93 chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
love the story! i was a little surprised about how the entire thing was a dream for Sarah but that fact made it 100 times more interesting, i am going to read the rest of your words and review as many as I can! great writing and word choice...A
tennisgirl220 chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
OMG! my fav. this was the best i love love love the ending
ChuckvsMyLife chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
Wow! I really enjoyed that! I seriously have never liked a story as much as I like this one! It is so well written, and I really did not expect that ending at all! Great job!
offtackle46 chapter 14 . 4/29/2009
Ok, I did not see that coming at all. Fantastic ending to a wonderful story.

I am sorry that you are going to be leaving, but you leave behind a wonderful legacy of Chuck.

I wish you all the best in your writing career, and I will be watching for your books. I will be a dedicated fan.
offtackle46 chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
Although I like this chapter better because it is back in my comfort zone with Chuck and Sarah, the overt assignment felt like a convienent fix to me. Was it meant to be that way?

I really enjoyed the short blurb on taking a shower together.

I see there is only one more chapter, so I am trying to figure out how you are going to bring things together in one chapter.