Reviews for Family Hearts
GojiraCipher chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Jawbreakers holding the key to the apocalyse? It all makes sense now!

The jaw refers to chewing and the breaker stands for breaking things! ... I lost it.

Great chapter.
GojiraCipher chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
As an American, I feel that you're description of a typical American is without a doubt ... true. But you forgot about our bad choices of leaders.
Ramjet94 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Hmmmmmm 2 French cat girls in matching low-cut maid outfits...yes...yes.
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed this...and why haven't I great start with your own twist.
Shadow-DJ chapter 23 . 12/23/2009
Interesting chapter.
TemhotaTech chapter 23 . 7/19/2009
(Caboose's voice) this one made me laugh!

Heartless are better than Akuma.

This is great! Update REAL Soon!
nobodiez chapter 23 . 7/15/2009
i love the joke like aang mistaking those charater for charaters from other animme shows
Ranger24 chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
Yeah and there isn't any good doujin for it.
Sovereign64 chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
Alright! D Gray Man! Update soon!
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
What's up with Aang shouting random names? Makes me want to shout random stuff...SYMMETRY! Lol...Soul Eater. Can't wait till the next chapter!
X Prodigy chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
The Sasuke gag was hilarious! I had no idea D-Grayman was a huge rip-off, must remember to investigate further
ChaosMagemon chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
That was funny especially the Austin powers and HArry Potter references
SpartanGamer2013 chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
XD Rip off insults...this is going to get VERY interesting. Hehehe, update soon!

God Bless!
X Prodigy chapter 22 . 7/8/2009
"For X Prodigy! I'll make Swedish love to you!"

You are the Prince of Comedy, do you know that? Because this is fucking hilarious! Can't wait for more!

If you need any more ideas for worlds - you could try Watchman, Spriggs, hey, you could even try the Nostaliga Critic!
TemhotaTech chapter 22 . 7/2/2009
LOLOLOL! And I thought you didn't consider the art made by Luke.

Also you made sort of a racist and stereotypical insult to your homeland Nukid.

Anyway this chapter was Awesome! Hope you write more when you get back from London! I'm going to Washington, so nobody will hear from me in a while... unless some authors are In Washington!

That should be all.

Bye for Now! GoodBye! And update REAL Soon!