Reviews for Shadow
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
very nice tracing out of relationships and reactions. and, again, i never watched UnderCover, so i'm approaching this as a complete outsider!

gratefully,

db
WriterJC chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Nice. Your stories are so full of emotion, and very well written. I'm very impressed.
wildcardgal chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Wow! I want more.
Hattie chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
This is great, I loved it. Keep writing! Do you have any more UC stories? The idea of Cody actually getting shot is unique, since he isn't actually out in the action. You did a great job on this story.
janet84 chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Oh, that was so sweet. Another well written fanfic - great grasp on grammar, etc.- so few people seem to get that a fic has to be written well to be good! :D

~Please read and review my works! :)~
Ginger chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
This story was really good!
Pedellea chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
This is a great story... interesting to pick one of the less at-risk members of the UC team to get injured... :o) Great job though!
Draca Darkwingette chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Wonderful! Cody is one of my favorite characters and I loved to see him get a bit of the limelight (angsty as it was :) ). Your writing is quite good, hooked me right in, and everyone was very in-character. REALLY fantastic job. Keep it up!
Rambi chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Huzzah! Finally, a Cody fic! And an extremely superb one at that. When I first started reading it, I could swear you were reading my mind. I wanted to write a fic almost identical to this one, only slighty different, but I'd never even start it prolly, so thank you for writing this! Now, if only we knew Cody's last name, eh?
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
HAPPY! I like! write more! I haven't read a story from codys point of view before, very nice!
FumbleOfReality chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Aww...this is great! Everything was completely in character. You almost had me crying when they found out Cody'd be okay. Great story! :)
Celli chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
*Great* Cody story! Some of the best characterization I've seen yet.
Karri chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Very intense. Great job! Glad Cody pulled through.