Reviews for Warmongers
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Interesting concept. Megatron's devotion and Optimus having to face the trust towartds him are so incredibly in-character for both of them.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
interesting and sad... that a few nameless whoever the weak ones are... will be killed. poor Megatron. Poor Optimus.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
OH! This was amazing!

How did I not find this earlier?

Thank you so much for writing this and posting it for our reading pleasure!

Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Amazing. But so very, very sad.
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I am SO glad i found your work! You have got to be one of the most brilliantly original Transformers authors I've had the pleasure to come across, and this one has got to be my favorite, right alongside 'Glances.' You have a beautiful, poignant way with words that hits you right in the gut, and makes you really THINK about things. Would the 'great horror' be Unicron? I'm betting so, but i could be wrong. From what I've seen of your work, it could be just about anything.

The fact that their god wants to cull its own creation is so...depressing. Reminds me of Noah and the great flood. Very dark and twisted, but still full of awesome. 3 Keep up the incredible work!
Sear chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I don't know what I think about the whole Sacred Race deal, that's not really my cup of tea - but the theme of the story, and it's execution: exquisite. This weary, disillusioned yet loyal, faith still intact, Optimus of yours, and your Megatron, harsh, certainly, but not mad nor evil - they are really... I felt for them.

Such a good story alltoghether.
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow! This is such an interesting view...I like it...thinking that Megatron is only doing what he is because Primus says so and because he's really like that...beautiful! I feel so sorry for the both of them...
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This story got in under my ribs, and twisted.

Excellent exploration of a mind-tripping concept.

I may never forget this story. Well done. (OUCH!)
Uniasus chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I really like this idea. I feel like a lot could develop from it.
Science Queen chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
D2M chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Awesome plot! This is just the best AU i have ever read. It's really such an astounding idea that the war is the will of the transformers' god. Mindblowing
AutobotGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was really touching. I almost started to tear up. That was a fantastic story. I wish you could write a sequel, I bet it would be really good too! Anyways, I totally loved it!

Good luck with your other stories!

Graycalls chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This story is totally, completely and heart-breakingly sad.

You've a lil' error: " Should Optimus fall, Ultra Magnus would train the next Pime" PimePrime. Or so I assume. _-
Zaerith Vrinn chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Whoa this was certainly an intersting fic, do you plan on continueing it? I love the whole idea of it, thhat kinda makes it hard to say what I liked, so just keep up the good work.
Meirelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2009