Reviews for Foolish Games
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Are you qoing to do a sequel of the series with Angel in it?
Rye Lee chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Hey, is the sequel still coming?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
I usually hate stories that don't end with the couple being with each other but for some reason I love you're story even if it's a little sad :(
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Kool
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this story, it's so great, can't wait for the sequel.
witch20 chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
I love the story. Can't believe you made it a little sad. Still I like it and wish it was a little longer. Like will they get back together.
K. S. Blackmore chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
This is suppose to be a prequel type thing for Parenthood: Pride of the Urban Jungle right? If it is then you need to go into one of them and change Casey's sons name in one of them. In Parenthood his name is Penn and in Foolish Games his name is Angel. Also you might want to explain why Casey doesn't know that RJ is his mate in the beginning of Parenthood. Other then that I really love these stories, there the first decent Power Rangers stories I've read so far. Do you think one of these days you could do a Casey/Dai Shi pairing? I haven't one of them yet or a Casey/Jarrod come to think of it. Usually I don't ask for someone to write a fic..actually this is the first time I have. But your like my favorite Powerr Rangers fanfic writer. I love your stories...I'm babbling again..Sorry. Anyway yeah..uh..I'll finish up now. Love your stories, and can't wait for you to finish Parenthood. It's my favorite Power Rangers story right now..anyway I'm done now. Bye and good writing.
Crazy Joe chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Awesome! Confusing ending, but I liked it! I loved the story so much! Do a sequel!

Crazy Joe
thunderincrimson chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Sad ending for this story! but I'm sure things will light up for our couple in the next story! XD GO CHARLIE!
Buffyxenaman chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
good work
SaradocCraver101 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
SaradocCraver101 chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
SaradocCraver101 chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
thunderincrimson chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Wow so many surprises in this chapter! You did great Charlie! Master woop is back and hopefully RJ will be saved from Fenrir's spirit! XD
SaradocCraver101 chapter 7 . 2/24/2009