Reviews for Clamp Crossover Cocktails
Utenakun chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Oh man, this is great. XD As clever as Clow himself!
Utenakun chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Oh, man, what a story, what dialogue. This is a fantastic drabble.
saltyavocado chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
It's okay Doumeki. Most people don't swing for artificially created mentally imbalanced powerhouses with an unhealthy obsession with cooked octopus.
saltyavocado chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
I just wanted you to know that "Ecce! Simia Volens!" is now my Facebook status :)
saltyavocado chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
Eh, they both seem to dance the Existential Anxiety Tango, you know?

LOL. Like I've never known it before.
saltyavocado chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
I cannot even begin to say how entertaining some of these encounters have been.

Most have been decent enough, but there really were a handful that tugged at my heartstrings or made giggle with uncontrollable laughter.

I would have to say hyperactive, insanely attention deficient Nakuru messing with an angsty, completely serious and vengeful Ashura is one of the funniest things I've read all day.

"This was better than playing global thermonuclear war, better than watering Suppi, better than karaoke night. It was, Nakuru thought reverently, even better than The Macaroni Incident.

She poked the tangle of anguished roots in front of her. Again, the entity inside formed a spirit-body – a fiery androgynous child. Nakuru totally dug that.

It smiled slyly: I am Great Burning: passion and light and the death of worlds. Free me.

This. Was. Awesome."

I am in complete agreement with the above statement. For completely different reasons XD
Jenny chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Oh God .. You made Kamui the Flower Girl?

I love you!

These are so good ... I just wish a few were a little longer
Mizunoshine chapter 20 . 4/23/2009
Hey, such great drabbles and such few reviewers? How does this work out? You really deserve lots of praise for this collection. Your choice of characters and settings is very interesting, the dialogues seem quite sophisticated and your language is so brilliant and well chosen it nearly resembles poetry.
time traveler Joe chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was a very confortable scene. I really enjoyed it.

I'll keep reading.

See ya later.
Vicks111 chapter 19 . 4/1/2009
damn that word limit!

At least Nakuru has a better sense of style than Hokuto (maybe if Hokuto had gotten to 19 we could have been proven wrong XD)

Oh, and you missed a few very important adjectives: elegant, enigmatic, eloquent, and evil
Vicks111 chapter 18 . 4/1/2009
Oh, I see what Yuuko did there :3
DaisyNinjaGirl chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
[cackles]
Vicks111 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
hmm I wonder what is it exactly they traded XD

Oh, and that Sonomi shot was so very strong. Kudos!

I want Yue on a mix but idk which one to mix him with. Maybe Lantis or Eagle from MKR. More Lantis than eagle, though, I'd think someone as him wouldn't be Yue's cup of tea.
Vicks111 chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
hahahaa and you know this could totally happen!

Ashura is ok with his whole "I don't have a heart" part of him XD
DaisyNinjaGirl chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Maybe they are addictive, but is anyone going to give you cheesecake for writing them? Eh? Eh?