Reviews for Bye Bye Beautiful
zorallens chapter 20 . 5/21/2020
Absolutely brilliant. You had me laughing and crying, rooting for Ventrobi and the Jedi. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece.
zorallens chapter 16 . 5/21/2020
You mean this chapter's title is AWKWARD ANAKIN lmao. Ah, your fic is such a fun read. I am nearing the end, I wonder how things will go...
zorallens chapter 13 . 5/21/2020
HELL YEAH I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING. GENIUS PLOT TWIST, ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!
droidpimp chapter 20 . 7/31/2016
Awesome story overall,congrats.
Brightknight chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
This is a truly an awesome story. You have taken Asajj and Obi-wan further than most, and it works so well. Eloquent and exciting. I look forward to a sequel
Time-Dog chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Omfg! Mind-fuck! But an awesome one! Can't wait to see what happens next!
100 Percent Inactive User chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Everyone needs to have trust, if that trust turns into love; it is the will of the Force. No one can keep love away forever, it is apart of us. It is like the air we breathe, we can't see it but we need it.
This tale demonstrates that beautifully. Keep writing and may the Force be with you.
Wings-Make-Everything-Better chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
Woww! read all the way from chapter one last night and I AM ADDICTED! it upset to see there are only 2 chapters left tough XD

I LOVE Aurra sing! Thanks for putting her in! XD XD XD XD
ToryW chapter 20 . 1/12/2011
Wow, just when I thought I'd read every Obisajj story out there, I find this!

good thing about finding a "finished" story: no waiting for the next chapter

bad thing about finding a "finished" story: can't leave a reveiw after every chapter. well, i could, but it'd be 20 reveiw from the same person in a row XP

I loved this! especially Obi fighting to save his wounded love, their first kiss, and the various humorous lines sprinkled throughout. I'm going to look at the rest of your stories now, hopefully I'll find some more good Obi/Asajj mushy stuff!

~your fellow Obisajj author, crazy4asajj
Emma chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
Love it, love it , love it! You MUST do a sequel!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
Omg why did it end): no but this story was so awesome til Asajj got beat): thakns for writing this(:
TitanNegro chapter 20 . 4/2/2009
A very good chapter(as aways)well i like dooku realization,very interessante xD
Lora Kael chapter 20 . 4/2/2009
He, that was a somewhat mushy end. ;) All happy and peace.

If you do write a sequel someday feel free to give me a heads up.

Love Lora :)

(p.s. It could use a little betaing... I found a few errors here and there).
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
OK... told myself that I'd wait until I was finished to review, but... i can't.

I REALLY am enjoying this story. Out of my top five favorite characters in SW, Ventress probably ranks 3rd. I always loved the dark chemistry between her and Obi-wan so this story makes me happy on a level that the movies never did (I mean please... our romance was Anakin and Padme-like an expensive soap opera; and we were able to see Han and Leia... not bad but not what I really wanted).

So far I've only noticed one thing that makes reading difficult at times: your dialouge. Sometimes you make it difficult to understand because you keep using He and She over and over again... and sometimes you miss an "s"... so I might recommend going over the early chapters and either adding more antecedents, or making sure that you don't have pronoun confusion. That's really on the only critcism I have at this point.

Great story and I'm happy to continue reading it!
crush chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
thank you for the story, it was wonderful to read :)