Reviews for Bye Bye Beautiful
Brightknight chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
This is a truly an awesome story. You have taken Asajj and Obi-wan further than most, and it works so well. Eloquent and exciting. I look forward to a sequel
Time-Dog chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Omfg! Mind-fuck! But an awesome one! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Everyone needs to have trust, if that trust turns into love; it is the will of the Force. No one can keep love away forever, it is apart of us. It is like the air we breathe, we can't see it but we need it.
This tale demonstrates that beautifully. Keep writing and may the Force be with you.
Wings-Make-Everything-Better chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
Woww! read all the way from chapter one last night and I AM ADDICTED! it upset to see there are only 2 chapters left tough XD

I LOVE Aurra sing! Thanks for putting her in! XD XD XD XD
ToryW chapter 20 . 1/12/2011
Wow, just when I thought I'd read every Obisajj story out there, I find this!

good thing about finding a "finished" story: no waiting for the next chapter

bad thing about finding a "finished" story: can't leave a reveiw after every chapter. well, i could, but it'd be 20 reveiw from the same person in a row XP

I loved this! especially Obi fighting to save his wounded love, their first kiss, and the various humorous lines sprinkled throughout. I'm going to look at the rest of your stories now, hopefully I'll find some more good Obi/Asajj mushy stuff!

~your fellow Obisajj author, crazy4asajj
Emma chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
Love it, love it , love it! You MUST do a sequel!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
Omg why did it end): no but this story was so awesome til Asajj got beat): thakns for writing this(:
TitanNegro chapter 20 . 4/2/2009
A very good chapter(as aways)well i like dooku realization,very interessante xD
Lora Kael chapter 20 . 4/2/2009
He, that was a somewhat mushy end. ;) All happy and peace.

If you do write a sequel someday feel free to give me a heads up.

Love Lora :)

(p.s. It could use a little betaing... I found a few errors here and there).
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
OK... told myself that I'd wait until I was finished to review, but... i can't.

I REALLY am enjoying this story. Out of my top five favorite characters in SW, Ventress probably ranks 3rd. I always loved the dark chemistry between her and Obi-wan so this story makes me happy on a level that the movies never did (I mean please... our romance was Anakin and Padme-like an expensive soap opera; and we were able to see Han and Leia... not bad but not what I really wanted).

So far I've only noticed one thing that makes reading difficult at times: your dialouge. Sometimes you make it difficult to understand because you keep using He and She over and over again... and sometimes you miss an "s"... so I might recommend going over the early chapters and either adding more antecedents, or making sure that you don't have pronoun confusion. That's really on the only critcism I have at this point.

Great story and I'm happy to continue reading it!
crush chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
thank you for the story, it was wonderful to read :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
Oh, hey, it's done! Woot!

You did wonderfully, and concentrated on characters not usually done. Keep writing!
yellow 14 chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
That was...quiet anending. instead of condemming Dooku to destruction, you allowed him to retire quietly. A more inteligent approach to the seperatists as well. Keep writing
Poicephalus chapter 20 . 3/31/2009
AUGH! That's the end? No! Why?

I really wanted to see Eva grow up (even just to the crawling and first words stage), to see Anakin and Padme 'come out' as it were, to see Ahsoka react, to see Ventress train as a Jedi and now thanks to your ending, I want to know what kind of crazy manifesto Dooku is whipping up.

I'll definitely be on the look out for a sequel... You have so many good loose ends to wind up. :)
newfoundspartan chapter 20 . 3/31/2009
With my review you now have three times the amount of reviews I have for my star wars fic but they are well earned. Anyway great chapter great ending and I look forward to the sequel.