Reviews for Isn't that Just Winchester Luck
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Sam may have really bad Winchester luck but his big brother kick's ass on anybody's turf.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
"All I wanted was some chocolate, damn it." That is what I thought of. Funny.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Luckily Sam's got Dean. This would suck, but it is probably good it happened to him and not to a random civ. Nice scene.
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Yes, that certainly does seem like the Winchester luck...only isn't it usually to Dean because he sent Sam on ahead? (shrugs shoulders and replies perkily) Oh well. Great story!
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hey!

That was so cute! Dean rules! And you've got to love that winchester luck!

Rose:)
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
LOL i can actually imagine that being Dean's reaction hehe and poor Sam and his luck, liked this a lot, look forward to more form you :D

Cee xx
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Yeah, that's their Winchester (bad)luck alright. Poor Sammy finding trouble wherever he goes. At least Dean got a chance at coming after the robber himself to help his brother out.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I've always wanted to see something like this on the show! It would be so intense! Great job on this!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Those boys...always in trouble. I love the energy in your drabble, very good! Keep up the good work.
Dark Days chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Protective!Dean for the absolute WIN. Amazing drabble.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
excellent! m protective Dean
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
cool I loved it
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Getting chocolate and a drink can be dangerous for Winchesters, especially the younger one! Thank goodness Dean came to the rescue!
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Loved this. I'd really like to see it expanded into a longer fic. I love the idea of Sam held hostage by some dumb robber who doesn't know what he's in for, messing with Dean Winchester's little brother. :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Nice. And I knew Sammy would go for the coke. But why hershey with almonds? lol He should be eating a Caramello. Teehee. Great little drabble Jean!

Lily