Reviews for Mirror
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I missed this one! Wonderful!
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Sam just keeps on playing with fire...I have to wonder if that is what he really does. I picture something like that and you worded it so well I could see it in my mind.
Liafrombrazil chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Simply wonderful. It's amazing how some people are able to write like this! Poor guys, I hope they'll be okay.

Thank you!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Oh, my poor boys, my poor poor poor boys. I think they need a hug and a little pie. That would help both of them! Awesomeness

Five Impalas with happy Winchesters and a bit of ripped shirt, like Galaxy Quest.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Awesomeness, sad, lovely awesomeness. *sniff*

Five Impalas full of HAPPY Winchesters, although I think they have their shirts on...
Dreadedfemale chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I love the two pov's it's really well done and I think better for it. Another good one.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is definately something that flows well with the show and where it's at right now. also very in character. Good one.
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Hi, Great seeing Sam trying to justify his actions with Ruby. Still not sure i agree with him though. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hi, Great emotional piece, loved it. x
Mikiya2200 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I loved it, great description of what the brothers can and cannot see in the mirror. Very good!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh! Phoebe, that's lovely...erm not that I ever objectify him in that was you understand! Heehee Bev x
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very nicely done - Luckily, we can still appreciate that beauty ;) -Clever play with the title, by the way!
Merisha chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I love the mix of Dean and Sammy, and how they see themselves. Brilliant! I love this line, made me smile: 'He pushed his nose into the glass and inspected his eyes.' ROFL - I can see him doing this, shame!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
Vampyvii chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Very good drabble - Great title too!
Merisha chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That's beautiful Phoeb's, heartbreaking how Dean sees himself now. Fantabulous drabble as always!

Hugs and luv