Reviews for Mistaken
arya304 chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
please pick up its so goooodd
Animagination chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Please continue!
Lofi Lokison chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
oh please continue i want to see what he says :)
Semper Tardius chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Haha, this is hilarious! Great plot, name callings, bickerings, and I love how Ichigo is the trouble magnet
ChaoticMind chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Hehehehe I love it! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Omg this story is amazing! I like all the components you put in here! It's really interesting with all the crime and violence and lovveeeeeee! ;) I do hope you continue the story because it is truly amazing!
Colorful-Crap chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
This story is like SO awesome! I noticed that the last update was almost a year ago D; Why? It's too awesome to not continue! So, please, I beg you, on my knees and all, PLEASE, continue...?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
People are still interested! Please update! Your story is great.
Ryuuhana chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
Yay XD an update! XD
I'm still interested I'll keep waiting :D
Nekokratik chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
LOL! XD I'm really loving this! Poor Ichigo to be stuck in the middle of all this mess. And of course, gotta love the tension between Shiro and Grimm fighting for Ichi! ... They should have a threesome!
Ploofies chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Please update soon! Your story is light in the dark. Water in the desert. The very air I breathe. I am slowly dying inside from your slow updates. Such a wonderful story must be continued.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
I'M still interested! Please update! You are driving me crazy not telling me what comes next! Hurry! I am becoming desperate! You better not have dropped this. :(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2012