Reviews for Alone in a Crowded Room
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
I wish Resa and Dustfinger were together. I love him, and they totally fit. Please keep them together in your story, and please update soon!
RADHA24 chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Please, please add more! this is really goood, it seems just like something cornelia would write.
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
I see you haven't updated this story in a while. I really hope you haven't abandoned it, because this is a great, well-written story and I would love to see more.

I love Dustfinger/Resa stories because I think their relationship is an important part of their characters and is one of the most complicated Inkheart relationships. You are going about it beautifully. I like how you are showing their conflicting feelings, especially in regard to their spouses. I also like how you are showing why they love each other: because they understand what the other one is going through and can comfort each other. Chapter 7 did a great job showing Resa's emotions and it was very realisticly done.

You are also doing a fantastic job with characterizations. Basta and Mortola are every bit as nasty as they are in the books. Resa is as feisty as the books (I totally think she would jump out windows, especially to see Dustfinger). You are doing a great job of portraying the different aspects of Dustfinger's personality, his cowardice, self-hatred, longing for his world, Roxane, Resa, etc., and also his sweet, gentler side. I loved the part where Resa was telling him the Oddessy - I had seen a similarity between Dustfinger and Odysseus, too, so that was cool. The chapter with Mo was also really well done. You got Mo's character just right and Dustfinger's reactions to him were great. I liked the sentence about Dustfinger just walking in because Mo didn't bother to ask before dragging him out of Inkworld.

I also love the way you have with words. The story is quite exciting, is full of emotion, and lovely to read. Your descriptions and emotional passages are fantastic. Chapter Four was quite romantic, but so bittersweet at the same time - I liked it.

Once again, I really hope you plan to continue this story, because I, for one, will definately read more. Please update!

-Sauron Gorthaur

P.S. May I put this story in my C2 of stories about Dustfinger and Resa?
Lilith Encodead chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
i really enjoyed this. like really, really, really enjoyed it. But i get the feeling you've abandoned this story; Please update soon!
Evil's Sidekick chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Wow, you bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'tied up in the net'. i love Dustfinger, never had much taste for Mo, so right now, Resa's living my dream. :) Great work, can't wait for more.
DustfingerFanGirlXD chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ooh! I LIKE IT! I want to read more soon. BTW, I think you had Dustfinger and Resa down perfectly D
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Think this story is major-good and full of tension. Please write some more chapters soon! I wanna find out what happens, you're putting me on hold here!
forgoodnesssake chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE! I'M IN SUSPENSE! OH IVE ALREADY READ TO THE END SO THIS ISN'T AN OLD ONE WAITING FOR CHAPTER 4, THIS CHAPTER IS MY FAV THOUGH!
everyonesacritic chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Please write the next chapter soon! Maybe you could put in some excitment like Capricorn does find out about D and R! Or even better- what if Resa was pregnant with his child and capricorn orders her to get rid of it!

Now THAT would be a emotinal story, and thrilling reading!

Oh and could you tell the writer of scars that I loved her's-write more and quick! But i can't tell her myself- I'm not a memeber!

Critic 1 billion probably -sorry :)
hmmmm chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
please write the next chapter like today! Suggestion: Let capricorn find out about Resa Dustfinger! That is a story I WOULD love to read!
hmmm chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
random, i prefer drama and mayhem but still good stuff!
notverysureexactly chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
that was way better than the last one i love it! I'm favouriting it!
notverysureexactly chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I liked it but I think you could add more drama and deatil. It is really good though!

By the way what was your favourite bit of Inkdeath, the first one's my fav!
moony1981 chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
omg you simply must write more its brilliant]

to be honest their should be more of these stories out there, their was obviously a connection between the two

update!

peaceP

katie
crimsonpuddle chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Very sad, but nice insight into Resa's thoughts about the situation. I liked it. D

Azure