Reviews for What the future holds
GeekyGamerCat chapter 18 . 1/25
whoa mr referee is still alive he must be an alien.
GeekyGamerCat chapter 17 . 1/25
yay an update.
soundshock chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Its a bit good but a better review of Nicks family might be nice.
SkRiln chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
Please continue I've been rewatching the series and I'm wrapped up in medabots completely. This is a great telling of what would happen after they all grew up and I wanna know Nick's secret.
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Very good fanfic.
HyperYuKi chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Oooh Continue/ update soon. This is so interesting! Hmmm, I might know who's who...but then again, I'm horrible in guessing. Looking forward for the next chapter.
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Hm, I think I comprehend now thanks to this little robattle. Nick is Phantom X, Electro is Static Flash, while Kamari is the Faceless Shadow. Thank you again for this little chapter.
david.teague.3950 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
The Medaforce is a very powerful ability that certain Medabots posess. Originally there were only 3 Medabots with that power. First was Rokusho, who used it on Metabee, then Metabee used it right before his Medal evovled. Then Henry or rather was it Space Medafighter X or Phantom Renegade, well anyway third was Arc Beetle. Fourth later on, was Koji's Sumilidon during the World Robattle Tournament, and fifth again during the WRT was Kenya's Leader, War Bandit. After that during Damashii Medabots with "First" medals had the power to use the Medaforce, so we had Zuru's Roks, and Gintai's Arc Dash, plus later on was Kam's Kilo/Deathbot Black Beetle. And of course Ikki and Metabee still had the medaforce though it was seriously powerless against Kilobots kinda sad really.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Okay Spike and Susianna are...*cocks head in stunned disbelief* I never would have seen that right. Crosser/Cyandog was Spykes Medabot now he's Susianna's Medabot, while Peppercat was Samantha's now she's Spikes Medabot. That mean's that Spyke and Samantha got married?! When you make twists, you really know how to surprise a person. So who's nicks mom? Wait don't tell me, Karin. J/k I'll find out as I read on.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
The new Spikes mom is Samantha? How ironic can you get?
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Hm, Electro never spoke before, was it because he'd never had fun robattling or did that last attack do something? BTW Electro's a red cat type like Peppercat was right? Well, unless if I'm mistaken, Peppercat was a girl type Medabot. But then again I don't know if there were boy parts for the bots, on the other hand this is the future and Metabee's Medal is gonna need some repairs maybe even a new tinpet and parts, as for Brass, well surely they have new Sailor Multi Medaparts.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I'd have put, thanks for the insult, but that last sentence works just as well. Hah hah hah. I have had a grim like this in years, actually months, I had a similiar grin at the end of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. No one say anything about that publicly please.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Samantha's the teacher?! Dang, and here I thought she was the kind of girl who hated studying, she Sloan and Spyke all three. I'm liking this more and more, btw though I'll probably find out on my own, but do Karin, Koji, Ginkai, Kam, Zuru, and their respective Medabots make an appearance? Oh what about Rokusho, maybe he's got enough time off of exploring to do a team up.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Not you too, why couldn't it have been Ikki and Karin?! Is that too much to ask for? A sweat bead hangs on the back of my head. Well aside from that small complaint, mind I know it's too late to change, good start I hadn't even thought of setting the stage into the future.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
You're making Ikki a fish (so as not to say a swear word), I hope you have a good reason to do that to my favorite Medafighter
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »