Reviews for The Smell of Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is amazing!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
:D Angel Hug! Cute story! I loved it! It was very well written!
ImAGiver chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awww, I know you wrote this story like a year ago but I'd thought I'd tell you that it was uber-cute and I love Sam's and Dean's reaction to "The Hug." Castiel was perfectly in character and your writing is beautiful. It was depressing to read about the experiences the Winchesters have had with hell (as it always is), but I enjoyed the analogies to Dean's eyes being permanently scarred from his past, inward turmoil. I think the genre of "Family" is very good, especially when it comes to these three. I sometimes wondered how the brothers even functioned normally without their trusty Angel guarding their back. You depicted their relationship very well. Keep up the fantastic work!

Have nice days,

~Sarah

Melalucci chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So sweet. :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I adored your story, I like reading story's where Castiel and Sammy are friends/friendly. I like how in the newer ep's in S5 Castiel and Sam seem to be on more friendly terms. )
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
nice. a little odd but nice
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw... How sweet.
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was beautiful, and angel smelling of hope. Wonderful!

I want a Cas hug!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I loved that my favorite line was the "he smelled like hope" i thought it was funny that Dean said "why's he hugging you he's my angel" keep up the great work :)
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Great fic, I haven't read on this good in a long time. Keep writing.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Beautiful story! I love that Castiel appeared to Sam in his time of need.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw, I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Glad Castiel gave Sam that.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was so incredibly cute! Sometimes a hug is really all you need...especially from Cas ; P
FacetiousDruid chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh my god, I loved this, it was wonderful and for some reason made me was to giggle and cry at the same time.