Reviews for Crystal Dawn
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
excellent story , i adore the crystal singer books and often wondered what trag's backstory was and enjoyed seeing a first person pov of lanzecki in the ranges too , plus the male viewpoint of crystal song :D
Lord Rekhyt chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
My god, that was hot... you should turn this into a two-shot, maybe even three... brilliant work, and awesome pairing
Ethril chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I have to say, the Crystal Singer Trilogy is my favorite of the great Dragon Lady's books. You did a good job capturing what life might have been when Trag first joined the guild.
CoolKat Avalon chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Love it. I just re-read the end of crystal line andthe bit where killa says she'll be trag to lars' lanzecki. And then wonders about there relationship. That got me to wondering if anyone on fanfic had written a story. Yours was the only one i found at first. I really like the way you used crystal dawn to explain why they got together.
realdarkangel chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This... is brillant. I love the Crystal Singer Trilogy and it's so hard to find any fanfics about it which is annoying when you think about how long it's been around. Please tell me you might be planning to write more for this beautiful series.
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
WOW! I love it. the last two paragraphs really capture Trag as he is in the first and second books. It's a shame what happened to him in the third though. I love it!
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Nice to see a non-Dragonrider of Pern story in the right spot. For they have lumped most of Anne McCaffrey together.

money don't you mean credits. This must before Lanzecki get inchanged by the where a parntern is needed for the chanch of "hrall" very easy to crystal, its a rare thingn right now most my CS books are packed, on top of it I am a person who has low vision, can't find or read print in paperback right now. "Sigh".

I do hope you write more on the duo.
XLadyBountyX chapter 1 . 3/8/2009

"We have a saying, 'It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.'."

Laugh, I don't recall ever having heard that saying before but it stands very true, imo.

Excellent short! I've never thought about reading fanfiction for the Crystal Singer Trilogy, but when I spotted the option in the book section, I had to check it out. I can't help but be disappointed that your fic is the only one here, simply because you now have me wanting to read more, more, more. Well written slash/pre-slash is always a great read. Thank you for sharing! - xlbx
Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Nice fanfic, very interesting. However, may I sugeest 1)Rating this as 'M' and 2) Creating a category for the Crystal Singer Trilogy. Its very easy to do so, just go to the "Help" section in the top right corner. Or put this into the Misc Book section, since it really does not belong in the DroP section.

Faia Sakura
Kerttu chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh-uh-oh. I needed that quick sweet seductive needy frottage. Thank you!