Reviews for My Other
CronoMaster chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Good: Very intruiging.

Bad: Too short.

I don't normally read poetry or song fics, but since you really impressed me with "Fallen Prophecy," I made an exception.

I actually wasn't overly impressed. I guess... For one thing, it was sort of boring. That's not entirely fair because it's an opinion, but maybe making it more detailed would help. I mean, it seems as though you're trying to be very mysterious, but don't quite make it all the way there. It's also awfully short, granted that's forgivable because it's a poem.

Maybe poetry isn't your bag, or maybe I'm just not refined enough to get it? heh, ah well. Your score:

Overall Score: 7.0 out of 10

P.S. Nice bio, by the way. Your "little rant session" I really liked. I mostly agree with everything you said, especially the parts about spelling/grammar. Once I read a story where someone used net-speak in dialogue. God, that was terrible...
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
You give new meanin gto the term 'Loving yourself'
Raine Baggins-Loire chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Thank you thank you thank you.

The relationship between Sheik and Zelda fascinates me. And yours is a fascinating poem. It's so sad in its own way...

Keep on writing. Poems. On Sheik.

Thanks again!
Violation chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Woah... deep!
GrapeLeaf chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Okayokayokay... now i KNOW that you said not to take this literally. I KNOW it's

figurative, metaphoric, symbolic, etc. I believe you, I trust you! However. I am the

biggest (the only?) Zelda/Sheik fan on the internet. (Not Zelda AS Sheik, but

Sheik as his own person and, well, you get me. _ ) So, on that level too,

this just does it for me. Yum. So there. :)
Inimitable chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
somehow i think this is a scam to get more reviews, but whatever. gak. anyway, i am not "one with poetry" or anything, but this wuz pretty good. dont be offended if i dont read that monsterously big fic u have under zelda. i dont read long stories.
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Interesting. I like it.
Princess of Destiny chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I can so see your poem and where it's coming from! :)
Raven Dunbar chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
short but cool, i love the legend of zelda games and i love poetry. great job and if you have the time please r&r some of my stuff. once again, awsome job